Andara | Independent Living

11415 N 114th St., Scottsdale, AZ, 85259

Reviews of Andara | Independent Living

Den1 July 22, 2014

My wife is at Andara Senior Living. The facility is very upscale and a very nice place; great facility. They have outstanding staff, and they provide the kind of care that my wife needs. They are also very timely and responsive, which I really like. Her room is not spacious, but it's very nice with lots of windows, so it doesn't feel enclosed. It has a nice patio that she can go out onto. They have bingo, bridge, and get-togethers for current event discussions. They also have parties and happy hour three times a week.

Tiger B May 10, 2014

I found a community to go to, but I'm not ready to go yet. The facility is called Andara. This is a very arty place, and I go in for art. This is also very contemporary, and I am very contemporary. I'm an old lady, and I am not interested in looking like I'm an old lady. The food gets an extra double A. The food is fabulous. I am a vegan, and I do not eat any animal products at all, and the chef came right up to me and said, "What do you want me to make for you?" and it was delicious, one of the best. They had a party a couple of weeks ago, and I went to that, and all the snacks fit into my diet perfectly, so that is one of the reasons I want to go.

Caring82874350 May 09, 2014

I had picked out Andara Senior Living for my mother, but then she decided not to move. That's where I was going to place my mother and my sister. They have very nice apartments. They have a very nice room for exercising. The prices weren't bad compared to two other places around. In fact, they've even dropped them.

They have a pool, a crafts room, a pub, and a dining room. Each apartment has its own washer and dryer. All the appliances are stainless steel, granite counter tops. It was an extremely nice place. We looked at other places, and I thought Andara would make a better fit for her.

From Andara

Andara offers independent living in Scottsdale for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Andara will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty & Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness - educational and wellness program

Spectacular mountain views - 1920’s-1930’s art deco décor - Outstanding amenities: plush movie theater that features a different movie nightly - underground, secure parking - community located less than 4 miles from the Mayo Clinic and Scottsdale Healthca

Features of Andara