Savannah Square | Independent Living

1 Savannah Square Drive, Savannah, GA, 31406

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Savannah Square | Independent Living

Jessie5 March 29, 2014

We had a great tour of both facilities today. Both have positive attributes and either would be a good choice for my parents. The appealing items about each: Savannah Square- wooded location with private balconies in the independent living area. Beautiful building with meals in the dining area. The breakfast is continental and lunch and dinner are full meals. No medical help in this building as it is independent living. The downside is that their long term care policies would not pay there. They would have to go to the assisted living building which we did not like nearly as well. The transportation options appear to be a little limited. They do have many activities and trips, but with my parents limited mobility, they would not be able to do much of this. As my parents health declined and they needed more care we would have to move them yet again. Also, the fact that they would not be reimbursed with their long term care policies is a big problem.

Velma1 September 23, 2013

I like Savannah Square more than the other one I visited. This place is set back off the road in a quiet tree lodge area, and you wouldn't know there was a community for independent living there. It is a very beautiful facility. It is a little bit more classy and high end. They have a little bar area for drinks. They also have family area should you have family coming in. I was very impressed with their accommodations. One part of the facility is an apartment building. They showed me their studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. They are all beautiful. There are plenty of rooms inside and you can decorate your own apartment. They also have a pull cord in the bathroom just in case of emergency. In every floor, there is a laundry facility for their residents. Service is also excellent in this community. They take care of everything for you. They can take you to your doctor's appointments, to the store or wherever you want to go. You just have to let them know ahead of time that you would need transportation. I would definitely recommend this place. You wouldn't have to worry about anything if you put your loved ones here.

From Savannah Square

Savannah Square offers compassionate senior care in Savannah, GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Savannah Square shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Savannah, GA.

Features of Savannah Square