Prestwick Chase

100 Saratoga Boulevard, Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866

Reviews of Prestwick Chase

pamassare November 10, 2014

Terrific Independent Living Community. My Aunt has a lovely place. People seem very spiritual and content. I found Prestwick extremely clean, offering a tremendous amount of daily activities and trips. The place is beautifully impressive! I highly recommend this Independent living community.

Caring76192550 December 27, 2013

I think Prestwick Chase is very nice. It is very clean and it is in a beautiful location. The food is good and their apartments are nice. My mom has been there for 6 to 7 years. We're trying to convince her that she needed to move to an ALF but she won't go. We have absolutely no complaints with this facility but it is independent living. However, my mom needs more care than independent living gives, so that's not their problem, that's our problem. My mother just won't go, so we have kind of given up until she has some kind of incident where we can move her. We're very pleased with Prestwick Chase. For independent living they're just wonderful people and it's very nice facility. I absolutely would recommend this to others.

macmom June 27, 2013

Overall a beautiful facility, but has many flaws after living there a while. Expensive for what what you get. Inflexible rules for some things. Gated community sounds like a great idea but fails to work for family members who are not allowed to have easy access. Think carefully and talk to others before moving in.

mannera May 26, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My friend moved into Prestwick Chase after her husband passed away She lives at Prestwick Chase and absolutely loves it. She has met new friends and has all kinds of activities in which she can choose to participate. She has the option of fixing her own meals in her apartment or purchasing different meal plans where she can eat in a formal dining room or in a cafe style dining room. Her sizable apartment has two bedrooms, with a kitchen and sitting room and a screened in porch. The facility allows small pets and she has a cat and all the employees are polite and friendly. It is so inviting that I have entertained the thought of eventually living there.

From Prestwick Chase

Prestwick Chase at Saratoga is Upstate New York’s premier senior independent living community. We are a Family Owned and Operated 55 plus Active Adult Retirement Community. We have an award winning active senior community featuring affordable elegance with a Saratoga Springs winning lifestyle! Prestwick Chase at Saratoga has an active adult community which offers independent living opportunities through our affordable, maintenance-free senior housing. Here, you can relax and enjoy life to its fullest, amid the comfort and security of a well manicured, active adult community. “For The Best Season of Your Life!” WHY CHOOSE PRESTWICK CHASE? Located on 120 scenic acres in the foothills of the Adirondacks. Just 5 minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs. Our shuttle bus will take you all over the Capital District, including a day at the races in Saratoga, boat cruises in Lake George, and dining adventures in Albany and beyond! We're A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. Whether it's Albany, Schenectady, or Troy, you won't find a better retirement community for active independents 55+! We offer yearly renewable leases. There are NO BUY-INS or ENDOWMENTS Resort living—Enjoy full-service dining, a health spa, and unisex salon, putting green, creative arts center & more. Plus friendly hospitality to take care of all your needs! Independent living opportunities through our affordable, maintenance-free senior housing. We have apartments and cottages. Also, guest suites for your company!!

Enjoy each other’s company during our Friday Afternoon Social Hours, craft and exercise classes through the week and impromptu billiards or card games. Have a blast on our many trips to capital region concerts, plays, museums, restaurants and other outings on our Events Calendar each month.

Enjoy the many amenities at Prestwick Chase. Take a stroll along our beautiful courtyards and ponds. Treat yourself to our relaxing health spa and unisex salon. Take a trip to our library with daily papers and free wi-fi. All this and more awaits you at the best Albany Retirement Community.

Prestwick Chase at Saratoga diners are treated to fantastic daily breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, featuring the best tasty delights in the Capital District. Our gracious, well-appropriated dining rooms and friendly staff will show you what resort living really means.

Prestwick Chase is minutes away from the Saratoga Race course, Saratoga Racino, and the heart of Saratoga. Catch a concert at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Shop downtown at the numerous boutiques. Enjoy diverse dining options at some of the best restaurants in the Capital Region.

Features of Prestwick Chase

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Location of Prestwick Chase