25 Independent Living Communities in Santa Clara County, CA
The average cost of independent living in Santa Clara County is $3,665 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,497. Cheaper nearby regions include Contra Costa with an average starting cost of $3,570.
To help you with your search, browse the 160 reviews below for independent living communities in Santa Clara County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Santa Clara County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Santa Cruz with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 31 families in Santa Clara County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Santa Clara County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Santa Clara County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Santa Clara County, California
- Assisted Living in Santa Clara County, California
- In-Home Care in Santa Clara County, California
- Nursing Homes in Santa Clara County, California
- Adult Day Care in Santa Clara County, California
- Home Health Agencies in Santa Clara County, California
Independent Living near Santa Clara County, CA
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in San Mateo County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in Stanislaus County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Santa Clara
Review of Villa Serena
I have lived at Villa Serena for 4 ½ years. The grounds are lovely, the staff is very nice, I really like where I live. You can get three meals a day while having somebody to eat with in the dini... Read more
Review of Valley Village Retirement Community
Valley Village serves three meals a day, except on Sundays when they serve two meals. My father-in-law is renting a room on the 5th floor. The place is decent; it's an old building, but it's afford... Read more
Review of The Westmont
My mother-in-law is in The Westmont. Everything is great. The staff is very good. She's in a studio. The food is very good. She attends an exercise class there, and it's a very friendly and great c... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...