Villa Serena | Santa Clara, CA

1340 Pomeroy Ave, Santa Clara, CA, 95051

Reviews of Villa Serena | Santa Clara, CA

friend123 January 17, 2015

Manager could not understand his accent. Dirty building. Rundown. Falsely advertised as assisted living.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to maintain the highest of standards and are consistently making improvements to the community. We would love for you to come visit again, enjoy a complimentary lunch, and full Sunshine experience.

Cheryl44 September 26, 2014

The rooms at Villa Serena were actually apartments, and they were roomier than here; very nice. There were around 12 or 14 apartments in the building, and there were 6 buildings, really nicely landscaped. Everybody had either a small garden or a patio, and they were very nice. I was concerned because the buildings were apart but the dining room and all the activities were in one building, and so you'd have to go outside of your building and be around the little wings, and I am not really good on my feet so I was concerned about rain.

Lori18 December 02, 2013

Villa Serena it was really nice. It was a great facility too. But the set-up was really different. It was more like an apartment complex where there were separate buildings with a common eating area.

Joan33 September 30, 2013

I liked Villa Serena because the people were more friendly and the neighbors were nice. The apartments were better. The restaurant was very nice. They had two chefs serving the main course, which were very good.

Jeri1 May 31, 2013

Villa Serena has lovely grounds, and that mattered to us a lot. It's so beautiful here. There are six buildings that's stretched out the length of the lot. Alongside of them there are beautifully decorated, manicured grounds that go the whole length of the lot. You don't have to step onto the sidewalk to do anything.

We can walk around and take our little dogs for walks. They're very, very pet friendly and they're building a little dog park in the back. I think the staff are excellent. They are very kind and very friendly. There are a lot of young, sweet people working in the dining room and doing the housekeeping. They are interested, caring, cheerful and friendly. It makes it a pleasure to be here.

Gloria6 May 03, 2013

What I really liked about the Villa Serena was their larger one-bedroom apartment, which was a little under 800 sq ft., and 1/3 bigger than the usual. That was really a big plus for me. They had a different kind of layout, which was more casual and the price was good. The meals were fine too.

From Villa Serena

Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Santa Clara Valley, Villa Serena is an all-inclusive retirement community for active adults in search of affordable luxury senior living. We are centrally located close to shopping, restaurants, recreation, medical facilities, Santa Clara University and the San Jose International Airport.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Villa Serena shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

Our deluxe apartment homes are pet-friendly and come in several spacious floor plans with studio and one-bedroom options available. Apartments feature full kitchens, emergency call systems and select homes have walk-in closets and patios or balconies.

Boasting a number of on-site amenities, Villa Serena is home to a well-stocked library, computer center, beauty salon and fitness center. Our well-manicured grounds provide a shady courtyard patio for relaxing that overlooks our signature pond and resident ducks.

Available Services

To provide the utmost in comfort and convenience, each residence receives its own personal housekeeper who can clean, dust, vacuum, change the linens and stock supplies. Transportation to and from personal appointments, errands and scheduled off-site events is also provided.

For added peace of mind, our managers live right on site at our community. They are available 24/7 to respond to resident questions, concerns and emergencies. It is our goal to provide you with everything you need to enjoy your retirement to its fullest.

We invite you to join us at Villa Serena and experience truly all-inclusive retirement living!

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Villa Serena

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Private services

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

Location of Villa Serena