Town & Country Manor | Independent Living

555 E Memory Ln, Santa Ana, CA, 92706

Reviews of Town & Country Manor | Independent Living

Zenaida1 November 22, 2013

I found Town & Country Manor when I helped a friend looked for a place to live years ago. At that time, I was not ready yet. We toured the place and I found out to be very well ran. I like the premises and the surroundings. They have a good parking place for whoever who wants to come and visit. I also like the rooms.

I am already a resident now of Town & Country Manor. One of the reasons I chose this place because it's close to everything. It's close to my doctor, my dentist and the mall too. It's just so convenient. We have a lot of activities here as well. The staff here is very caring and accommodating. The food is excellent; it's very tasty and well-balanced. I eat only twice a day because I don't eat breakfast at all.

All in all, I really find this place quite good. I'm really happy that I moved here.

Norma5 November 22, 2013

I had two friends who were living here at Town & Country Manor and I had visited them several times. I was really impressed with the care they got, the rooms they had and the kindness of everybody around here. When it was time for me to move out of my two story home, my daughter came over here with me and looked at the place. We both agreed that this is the place for me to be.

I have a living room, bedroom, small kitchen and a large patio. This is a really comfortable and friendly place for me to be. The staff is wonderful. They just help you with anything. If you have a request to make, they will take care of that. If you need to go somewhere, they take you in a car. We have a car that takes us to doctors and shopping. The men and the women that work in the kitchen are great. The food here is good. There are few meals that I prefer than others. We have a big choice of food.

I just don't know where else I want to go apart from Town & Country Manor.

Michael35 November 22, 2013

The staff here at Town & Country Manor is great. They help with the laundry and housekeeping. Everyone that works here is just wonderful. The residents are really friendly. We have nice outings. We go to restaurants and parks like day trips for 4 or 5 hours. We went down to Seaport San Diego a couple of weeks ago and that was an exciting adventure. We never starve here. We have so much food. It's unbelievable! You will never have a problem with food and medical.

From Town & Country Manor

Town and Country Manor is a faith-based, non-profit senior living community located in the center of Orange County.

As a non-profit organization, we are able to put profits right back into Town and Country Manor, which allows us to provide a high standard of care for our residents. You can feel confident knowing that we use integrity and Christian values to guide all decisions regarding the organization, whether they involve business, finance or care practices. We are a licensed Continuing Care Retirement Center (CCRC) by the State of California and offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation in one building. The breadth of services we provide allows us to meet the varying needs of our residents if their health situation changes.

We are a beautiful non-profit faith based Community. All three levels of care are available without having to "buy in" to the Community like a typical CCRC.

Features of Town & Country Manor