Basecost

Accepting inquiries

From Oakmonte Village - Valencia

The Villas Independent Living

Services Offered
  • Planned activities, outings and seminars.
  • Wellness Program and Fitness Center.
  • Utilities are included (electricity, basic cable TV, garbage and water/sewer).
  • Maintenance of all systems, equipment and space that are supplied by the owner.
  • Weekly Housekeeping and Lawn Services.
Amenities
  • Fully equipped with the upscale features you'd expect in a quality residence a full array of the most modern kitchens appliances range, refrigerator and dishwasher as well as a complete modern laundry room with utility sink.
  • One car garage, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths.
  • Large walk in Closets.
  • Rear yard Patio.
  • Emergency response system and fire alarm system.

Valencia Independent Living

Services Offered
  • Daily meal plans that consists of complimentary continental breakfast, low-cost lunch (variety of soups, sandwiches, and salads), and restaurant quality dinners.
  • Residents can select upgraded TV programming, telephone and high speed internet services (billed separately). WiFi available in main Plaza.
  • Transportation includes scheduled free (to shopping and medical providers as designated) and special requests for a charge.
  • 24 hour reception desk available to assist residents and visitors.
  • Gym and dance studio featuring supervised classes.
  • Onsite medical service and coordination.
Amenities
  • Studio, one or two bedrooms apartment suites
  • Delicious fine restaurant quality dining, and bistro café.
  • Outdoor swimming pool and wading area.
  • Fully equipped arts and crafts center.
  • Comfortable library, game and card rooms.
  • Comfortable, state-of-the art theater.

Oakmonte Village is a beautiful 25-acre luxury senior living community in the heart of prestigious Lake Mary, Florida, just minutes from downtown Orlando. Our luxurious campus consist of 42 freestanding Villas. Those villas are complemented by 165 Independent Apartments as well as 114 private Assisted Living Apartments each customized to the needs of residents living Independently, who require daily assistance, and those in need of memory care.

Reviews of Oakmonte Village - Valencia

Posted by Caring107262750 June 11, 2015

They decided to go to Oakmonte as they seem really happy and pleased with it. They are independent seniors, and they like it well. It is luxurious, high end, and it meets the needs of people who are looking for that kind of facility. I would absolutely recommend them. They are nothing but accommodating, and the staff was great. Anything that we have asked, we have got immediate responses.

Posted by Jill16 September 24, 2014

I was able to visit Oakmonte Village at Lake Mary because it was very close to me and it's a new facility. I love it, but it was too big. It would be overwhelming for my parents. It was just a huge facility and my parents would have been too spread out and separated from each other because they would not be together.

Posted by Gus2 May 20, 2014

I went to Oakmonte Village, and it was absolutely amazing and gorgeous. I liked the atmosphere because it was a pleasant place. The staff was excellent. The rooms were gorgeous and nice. They were full of activities. It was a great place, and I look forward to moving there.

Posted by Caring78013450 February 28, 2014

My mom's been in Oakmonte Village since December. She's been there just barely two months. They've done very, very well. The facility was brand new and very well maintained. They have exercises, games, a movie theater, outings, and they bring in piano players. The staff was very accommodating every time I had a question. So far I would say nothing but positive about them.

Posted by Caring74456650 November 26, 2013

My mom is in Oakmonte Village now. It's the best one I've seen. Their memory care is brand new. They opened in April. The facility is very well set. They have an excellent staff. I like them the best. I'm really happy that my mom is there. Their food is excellent. They have the same kind of activities that other memory care places have. I would highly recommend this place to others.

Posted by Jay4 September 10, 2013

I recognized that Oakmonte was in fact the best facility I've ever seen in investigating all the other facilities. The Oakmonte people are super fantastic. They allowed my mom to spend a week there free of charge while I was away in the Caribbean. Their prices were comparable with the others in Las Vegas. It's the most modern and attractive facility I've ever seen. She's looking forward to moving there.

Posted by Caring0805113 August 15, 2013
4.0

It's a very nice place and I visited my friends there. I've been there for lunch and a birthday party. The food was good. I've got two friends there and they're both happy.

Posted by Caring0437 March 15, 2013

Oakmonte Village is only two years old. The interiors in it were very resort like. The staff is good, they have plenty of activities, and the food is good, too.

Posted by kendra1030 November 04, 2012
4.0

This facility was very impressive. Visually is was very luxurious and had alot of elegant designs and decor. The main lobby was large and inviting. I liked the location of the facility although i initially had trouble finding it at first. The staff was very warm and welcoming. they were very knowledgable on my questions. the price was a little high although there was lots that was being offered. I would like to keep this as a future option but may have to be ruled out due to price.

Location of Oakmonte Village - Valencia

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 2,600
  • Highest monthly rate: 4,600
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.