Cedarwood at Sandy | Independent Living

10970 South 700 East, Sandy, UT, 84070

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Cedarwood at Sandy | Independent Living

Cathy26 September 25, 2013

Atria Sandy is a very nice facility with very nice people. I took a tour of their apartments and they seem very small. I like that the facility is close to where I live, but the cost is way too prohibitive for her budget.

Val 1 December 08, 2012

Atria Sandy is centrally located to lot of other health facilities and senior living centers. The place itself has everything on the site: medical staff, really nice cafeteria, and other amenities. The staff was very helpful when we visited. We had a complete tour and they did follow up several times. We had lunch there and we liked the food. They even have a complete menu where you can order from.

SweetieLiot July 11, 2012

Around the time my father began to show signs of extreme aging, I started my search for safe assisted living homes for his benefit. The Atria Senior Living community proved to be a wonderful choice for everyone. My father was able to enjoy his senior years and I was able to always know he was safe. The Altria Senior Living community has everything a person could need. My father was treated with care and respect by all of the trained staff. Altria was easy to visit due to its location in relation to my house. My father was very impressed with the meal service and the on-site amenities. The choice to move my father to Altria was very wise, as he was able to receive all his medications, and even meet with physical therapists to help with aging effects. All in all, my father and I were both very impressed with the Altria Senior Living community.

About Cedarwood at Sandy

Cedarwood at Sandy is an independent living community in Sandy, UT designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Cedarwood at Sandy for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Cedarwood at Sandy