11 Independent Living Communities in San Mateo County, CA
The average cost of independent living in San Mateo County is $3,714 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,497. Cheaper nearby regions include San Francisco with an average starting cost of $3,497.
To help you with your search, browse the 49 reviews below for independent living communities in San Mateo County. On average, consumers rate independent living in San Mateo County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include San Francisco with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 9 families in San Mateo County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in San Mateo County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in San Mateo County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in San Mateo County, California
- Assisted Living in San Mateo County, California
- In-Home Care in San Mateo County, California
- Nursing Homes in San Mateo County, California
- Adult Day Care in San Mateo County, California
- Home Health Agencies in San Mateo County, California
Independent Living near San Mateo County, CA
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Marin County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in San Mateo
Review of Atria Hillsdale
My friend moved into Atria, and I think it's very good. They're under construction right now, but it's fine. She has two rooms, and they help her clean. They also give her medicines. They have a fu... Read more
Review of Villa at San Mateo
Atria was very warm and friendly. The staff was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and invited me back. Read more
Review of Villa at San Mateo
Villa at San Mateo was a remodeled hotel for senior living. I met two people there who showed me around. It was a very good visit. The administrators were very nice, very kind, and very helpful, an... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...