11 Independent Living Communities in San Mateo County, CA
The average cost of independent living in San Mateo County is $3,746 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,555. Cheaper nearby regions include San Francisco with an average starting cost of $3,497.
To help you with your search, browse the 55 reviews below for independent living communities in San Mateo County. On average, consumers rate independent living in San Mateo County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include San Francisco with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in San Mateo County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in San Mateo County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in San Mateo County, CA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in San Mateo County, California
- Assisted Living in San Mateo County, California
- In-Home Care in San Mateo County, California
- Nursing Homes in San Mateo County, California
- Adult Day Care in San Mateo County, California
- Home Health Agencies in San Mateo County, California
Independent Living near San Mateo County, CA
- Independent Living in San Francisco County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Clara County, California
- Independent Living in Santa Cruz County, California
- Independent Living in Contra Costa County, California
- Independent Living in Alameda County, California
- Independent Living in Marin County, California
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in San Mateo
Review of Brookdale Redwood City
Brookdale Redwood City was average, but it's OK. We liked it and the price was very reasonable. The director was very knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and told us everything, so we liked her a lot. ... Read more
Review of Atria at Foster Square
Atria at Foster Square is really new and it's very open. The staff is very nice. It's a little bit costly though. Read more
Review of Atria Hillsdale
We do not like Atria Hillsdale at all. Our experience was very poor. We met with the sales director in the office and told them that we're just investigating all the facilities in the area and that... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...