NEED HELP FINDING INDEPENDENT LIVING?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Atria Hillsdale

Atria Hillsdale is an inviting and family-friendly community where you can relax outdoors while enjoying beautiful waterfront views. Located only 20 minutes from downtown San Francisco, Atria Hillsdale offers the convenience of nearby restaurants, shopping and medical facilities.

Atria Hillsdale offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Memory Care - Life Guidance®

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care communities in 179 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a difference in our world.

Reviews of Atria Hillsdale

Atria Hillsdale
64px
Posted by divanerd May 11, 2011
3.0

Friend or relative of resident

A close family friend lives here and it really fits her personality. She was very social during her youthful days and the Atria always has interactive activities planned for residents. I think the atmosphere is better for individuals who like socializing and spending time with larger groups. However, for someone who prefers to keep to himself, the environment might seem somewhat intimidating. Rooms are very airy and spacious. It doesn't feel like a cramped dorm room, a problem I've seen with so many assisted living communities. One of the best things about the Atria is the staff--they know all the names of even the quietest residents and foster a true sense of community.

Atria Hillsdale
64px
Posted by I care about you December 03, 2009
2.0

My loved one stayed here

After less than a week in their care, my father was rushed to the hospital with "acute renal failure, caused by severe dehydration", and died the next day. The Dr. that was attending him told me the ONLY reason anyone would be in his condition would be from gross negligence. Then, 3 days after he died, The Atria had the gall to send me a bill for the next months charges!! This place is only interested in your families money, and raping their insurance company. That's just my educated opinion. Atria Senior Living, has been cited over 1000 times for serious resident care problems, ranging from medication errors, to residents wandering away from the facility. This is according to a report from the Campaign to Improve Assisted Living. I wish I had known this before I made the mistake of placing my father with these uncaring and unqualified (in my opinion), people.

Location of Atria Hillsdale

Features of Atria Hillsdale

• Licenses: License #415600133

• Lowest monthly rate: 3,223

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.