Grandon Village

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Grandon Village

July 01, 2014

By Lovinlife56

I love living here at Grandon for the past 7yrs. We have a wonderful manager Kathryne. She keeps our environment safe and respectful. We have a wonderful maintenance man Matt. He keeps our homes and buildings maintained and working properly. We have Nati she keeps our environment clean and beautiful. Thank you everyone of you for making Grandon Village a Wonderful, Clean, safe and fun place to live.

June 27, 2014

By Bigsbombers

I love being here.. The Management is here to help create a safe and happy environment and this goes a long way for many. Im proud to call Grandon my home..

January 30, 2014

Grandon Village is an independent living facility. I have my own kitchen, so I do all the cooking. They do have some activities; they put on certain things. They're pretty friendly, and they've made some changes to the positives since I've been here. They've turned it into a non-smoking facility, which is nice, so it has all the safety things that I was looking for. I wouldn't move out of here, unless I needed more help.

About Grandon Village

Grandon Village is an independent living community in San Marcos, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Grandon Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Grandon Village