The Broadmoor

1499 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA, 94109

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Broadmoor

Brenton1 September 28, 2013

I found a place for my mom and she is very happy at The Broadmoor. The facility is close to me. I thought it was a really great value for the money. I have been in the facility and I thought that the facility is superior to all the others I have seen. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's a privately owned place. They have three registered nurses assistants covering seven days a week. The food is really excellent and that's important to my mother. The social activities were really good; she is very happy with the activities. They are interest in making the place a nice place to live. They just need to be more handicapped friendly. My mother is a little bit mobility-challenged and it's a little bit difficult for her to tour around the place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Broadmoor

The Broadmoor is an independent living community in San Francisco, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Broadmoor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Broadmoor

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Features extra: On site Gym

• Activities extra: 24 hour desk/concierge service. Private terraced park. Friday Happy Hour with full bar and dancing. Lavish Sunday Brunch with live entertainment

Location of The Broadmoor