Atria Rancho Park Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Atria Rancho Park | Independent Living

November 22, 2015

By Christine116112950

My grandfather has moved into Atria Rancho Park. The staff is very friendly, the room sizes are generous, and the food is of high quality; it is really good. The facility is always clean, and it is in a really safe neighborhood. My grandfather is in a big studio apartment.

February 11, 2015

They were very nice at Atria Rancho Park. I really like their friendliness. The rooms were of good size. The personal laundry was included in the services they offer. They had lots of different activities like crafts and movie nights. They also had exercise groups.

January 20, 2014

By new revies of Atria Rancho Park

I agree with the already 2 comments made. I only want to add we ate there the food was delicious. Every one had a smile on their faces including all of the tenants . Everyone including the tenants were so friendly they all greated my other to make her feel so wanted. I have checked several other places I chose this one and so did my mother. for all the above reasons including the beautiful l scenery to walk around trust me if you can't be happy living there you wont be happy living any place on this earth. She is excited to move in. not crying for dreading to go.

November 20, 2013

My mother will be moving in to Atria next week. We choose Atria because No. 1 the price; No. 2, they are not rule oriented especially regarding meals. They serve regular meals and serve breakfast all day. The dining room is spacious and nice and it is open all day for salads and sandwiches. You can go down as many times as you want. It is open from seven in the morning until nine o'clock at night. The food is excellent. The staff seems very helpful and they have been good to us. They help us set up the furniture and move things in. They also help us with medical requests. The rooms seem fine. It is in a beautiful area. In my mother's case, she has a beautiful view of the woods.

September 19, 2013

By MS3

Atria Rancho Park is a very good facility. It has a great view. The food is excellent. The people who showed us around were very friendly. Everybody there was very friendly. Even strangers that we passed by in the hallway or in the yard, they were saying, "You'll love it here!" The residents seemed very pleased with this place.

Photos of Atria Rancho Park

Features of Atria Rancho Park

• Licenses: License #197801052

About Atria Rancho Park

Atria Rancho Park is an independent living community in San Dimas, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Atria Rancho Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Atria Rancho Park