Atria Rancho Park | Independent Living

801 Cypress Way, San Dimas, CA, 91773

Reviews of Atria Rancho Park | Independent Living

new revies of Atria Rancho Park January 20, 2014

I agree with the already 2 comments made. I only want to add we ate there the food was delicious. Every one had a smile on their faces including all of the tenants . Everyone including the tenants were so friendly they all greated my other to make her feel so wanted. I have checked several other places I chose this one and so did my mother. for all the above reasons including the beautiful l scenery to walk around trust me if you can't be happy living there you wont be happy living any place on this earth. She is excited to move in. not crying for dreading to go.

Caring74747750 November 20, 2013

My mother will be moving in to Atria next week. We choose Atria because No. 1 the price; No. 2, they are not rule oriented especially regarding meals. They serve regular meals and serve breakfast all day. The dining room is spacious and nice and it is open all day for salads and sandwiches. You can go down as many times as you want. It is open from seven in the morning until nine o'clock at night. The food is excellent. The staff seems very helpful and they have been good to us. They help us set up the furniture and move things in. They also help us with medical requests. The rooms seem fine. It is in a beautiful area. In my mother's case, she has a beautiful view of the woods.

MS3 September 19, 2013

Atria Rancho Park is a very good facility. It has a great view. The food is excellent. The people who showed us around were very friendly. Everybody there was very friendly. Even strangers that we passed by in the hallway or in the yard, they were saying, "You'll love it here!" The residents seemed very pleased with this place.

From Atria Rancho Park

At Atria Rancho Park, you'll find a peaceful, warm environment with beautiful landscaping and towering trees. Enjoy an afternoon stroll through the five acres of property that offer breathtaking views of the San Gabriel Mountains. Relax in our extensive library and quaint chapel, or challenge a friend to a game of pool in the billiards room.

Atria Rancho Park provides the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance