Atria La Jolla

Reviews of Atria La Jolla

4.2

August 21, 2015

By JC5

The Patrician seemed very nice. They had apartments that were fully appointed with kitchen, a garage, and parking. They had a swimming pool outside. I saw the dining room and saw nobody eating there, but the service was very nice.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with additional feedback.

August 10, 2015

My mother liked the Patrician, it’s small, and it’s beautiful, but it’s pretty expensive. They have full apartments for people, you can hire people in, and they have lots of activities.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review, and we are so pleased that your mother enjoyed The Patrician. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any questions.

April 07, 2015

My visit at The Patrician was very average. The guy was very nice and very accommodating. He did give us some cookies to bring home. On the whole, this is average -- not bad, not wonderful -- but I won't go there. They had small rooms. There was nothing exciting. It was a little farther from everything.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. Our goal is to provide residents with a quality lifestyle and we are disappointed to hear about your experience. Please contact us directly if you are willing to share additional feedback.

November 20, 2014

By David and Julie Smith

This facility is simply amazing. My wife and i visited and stayed at The Patrician recently and it is run like a first class resort. Jeremy and Abraham were our hosts and did a fantastic job showing us the facility and explaining the costs and what actually goes on.They gave us all the information we needed to make a decision regarding our future plans to possibly stay at the facility.The food was most excellent and the happy hour on our last day put the icing on the cake. Based upon what we saw and experienced we would have no hesitation in recommending The Patrician as a great place for anyone (or their parents) to stay in their retirement years. Thank you again Jeremy and Abraham for your kindness and hospitality. Great Job.

October 30, 2013

By Mollie2

This place is lovely, but very expensive at about $3700 a month. It's in a very nice area of San Diego and everything around it is very nice. My mom is a resident at The Patrician for 10 years now. They offer many activities like exercise and yoga. They also take them to outings and provide a bus service to their appointments and back. They also take them to the grocery store and to shopping.

September 25, 2013

By caring1442

I visited The Patrician because it was in my neighborhood. Plus, I see their van every Sunday as they transport their seniors to the same church where I'm going. In other words, I'm quite familiar with it. This place is very lovely. The atmosphere is just very much to my liking. They have very spacious rooms. I had lunch in their dining room and I thought it was beautiful and elegant. I talked to some of their tenants and asked them how they like it, and they said they love the place. I would absolutely recommend this place to others.

November 17, 2011

By Michael F.

The Patrician is an extremely nice retirement community home. The building is a modern-style work of art that has amazing landscaping and a lot of nearby attractions that are within walking distance, such as the Costa Verde shopping center and Doyle Park. During my visit, my client and I went to Doyle Park and walked on one of the paths that circled back around to the facility - which was adjoined to it. There are gardens next to a pool that the client can grow vegetables and flowers in - which is a definite plus for most clients in a facility like this. My client and I also visited the nearby Aquarium facility that day. There are plenty of nearby attractions to enjoy while staying at The Patrician. The facility itself was more like a nice hotel than a retirement community. The building looked brand new, and the inside had 1 and 2 bedroom apartment rooms for the clients. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone in the San Diego area.

Photos of Atria La Jolla

Features of Atria La Jolla

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Atria La Jolla

Located just north of downtown San Diego in the University City neighborhood, Atria La Jolla is a vibrant community designed to helped older adults enjoy the benefits of a simplified lifestyle.

This inviting residence offers a selection of one- and two- bedroom apartments, each with a full kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances; most floor plans include a private patio or balcony. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a fitness center, full-service salon, library and relaxing outdoor spaces such as a pool, courtyard and patio with barbecue area. Residents also enjoy all-day dining in multiple venues, and a friendly, attentive staff is available 24/7.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. And with a calendar full of events, residents can do what they love or pursue a new passion. From water aerobics classes and happy hours to outings to the Museum of Contemporary Art and nearby Torrey Pines for a round of golf, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in nearly 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria La Jolla