Reviews of Villas at San Bernardino | Independent Living
No Reviews Yet!
About Villas at San Bernardino
Villas At San Bernardino is an assisted living facility in San Bernardino, CA. Villas At San Bernardino offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples' lives and Villas At San Bernardino offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time-consuming process so Villas At San Bernardino provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help. Making sure residents with diabetes monitor their insulin levels is clearly an important task and Villas At San Bernardino can help with that task.
- Beautifully renovated - hard wood laminate flooring and updated stylish decor, feels clean and new
- Social atmosphere and homelike feeling
- Caring interactive staff
- Lots of activities on site throughout day
- Modern TVs and amenities throughout
- Lots of gardening, garden club
- Flexible with transportation, transports residents to church on Sunday
- Nurse on staff and doctor visits regularly
Thank for your interest in Villas At San Bernardino. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Villas at San Bernardino
Features of Villas at San Bernardino
- Minimum Rate: $2300/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 96
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed