Wedgwood Apartments

6701 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX, 78216

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Wedgwood Apartments

Caring82055150 December 31, 2013

Wedgwood Apartments is nice. The rooms are nice.

happysenior December 24, 2013

Great security was important to me and I have found it here. In cases of emergencies it can't be beat. They are here within minutes. Great residents. Best of all it is affordable which is important if you are on a fixed income.

Caring0947 December 20, 2013

East Ridge Residence was not clean and the hallways smelled. They had several leaks and there were carpets in the hallways that were wet. They offered my mother a place for $1000/month but she declined because the atmosphere was depressing. The staff were good but it was not somewhere she wanted to live.

Shirley20 June 23, 2013

I chose Wedgwood Apartments because it is less expensive including the utilities. I love the grounds outside. They have a waterfall and a pool. There are a lot of trees and foliage. They have a walking path which is pristine and very nice. Also within the complex, there is a bank, a beautiful restaurant and a beauty shop. I'm staying in an efficiency apartment, which is spacious. I got a room for two twin beds. I also have a kitchen where I can fix my own meals if I want to. The staff also are nice and pleasant. We also have a lot of activities here like bingos and some classes. They have entertainers come in and play the grand piano in the lobby. Another plus factor for me is that their shuttle bus has a lift which can accommodate my big electric chair, thus I can go places with the other residents when they go to places. I'm pretty happy with this place and would recommend this community to others.

From Wedgwood Apartments

Wedgwood Senior Apartments is an 55+ affordable apartment community located in the Castle Hills neighborhood of San Antonio. We offer luxury Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments that are long on space and short on rent.

Location of Wedgwood Apartments