Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

11300 Wild Pine, San Antonio, TX, 78250

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

Jim120696150 February 16, 2016

We're satisfied with what we saw at Watercrest. The prices were reasonable, and the whole place was very nice. The rooms were nice, and large compared to all the rest that I've seen. Everything was brand-new. Everybody was very friendly, and very helpful. They had all kinds of amenities like buses, and they also had the assisted-living if you get to that point. They had card games, transportation to churches, river walk, different places, and a fish place. They had very good food, and you can pick out what you want on the menu. They got everything covered.

anonymous120113750 November 30, 2015

Watercrest was outstanding. Everybody was friendly, and the staff immediately left me with the residents, who talked about their experiences there. The apartments are of a good size, well laid out, and accommodating. The food was outstanding.

Bev Dennis October 30, 2015

At Watercrest, you can be as active as you want to be or just enjoy your beautiful spacious apartment with privacy and security. We have group activities, meals and transportation as needed.

J. Adams October 28, 2015

I have been here at Watercrest for 3 months and I am very happy here. The service is improving everyday.

dogpound October 12, 2015

Great Community. Very beautiful design. Staff is very friendly. Also, very affordable.

About Watercrest at Alamo Ranch

Watercrest at Alamo Ranch is an independent living community in San Antonio, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Watercrest at Alamo Ranch for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Watercrest at Alamo Ranch