Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

20450 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78258

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

April 25, 2014

I've been to Independence Hill a couple of times. It was upscale and was really nice. I get mail from them all the time inviting me to social activities. They had a wide range of services, as the name implies from a good deal independent living place. If I remember right, they also had individual houses as well as rooms or apartments. They also have continuum of care, so that you could go from independent living to assisted living, and I think even to nursing home care. The rooms were very nice. They had some pretty good size rooms. I like the friendly demeanor of the people who live there. Not the staff, but the very nice folks. I met a number of them. It has a very good social environment. You got everything you need there.

Photos of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Features of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

• Housing Extra: Cottages

About Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community is an independent living community in San Antonio, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community