Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

20450 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78258

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Everette4 September 30, 2015

We like Independence Hill. We like the location. It was very close to where we used to have our other house. It was a little bit different because it was older, but I liked what I saw. The apartment was nicely laid out. The food and the activities looked good. The staff was OK. However, if I have to be on the waiting list, it could be four to six months, they said, so that's the downside there.

Caring95130650 September 23, 2014

My children thought Independence Hill might be a good one because I had been sick and it could be a good one for me to be in for a while. I've been here for two and half months now. I got a nice 2-bedroom apartment. They have the most fantastic food I've ever had in my entire life. It is super good. The joke is I may have to move out of here because I'm gaining weight. I have not participated in activities because I have been sickly, but they have a bit of everything, like tours and swimming. I like the nice dining room. I would recommend this to others.

Richard85835350 July 07, 2014

We got into Independence Hill on the assumption that we might need to find a place for my wife as far as memory management. I am very allergic to tobacco smoke. But this place is not tobacco smoke-free. They have apartments, they have 4 units in a building, and then they have independent. Some of them are called cottages and some are just called houses. The upstairs apartments were side by side. It has the smallest elevator I've ever seen in my life. I think you can get 3 people in it. The hallways are small and dark.

Caring84360750 April 25, 2014

I've been to Independence Hill a couple of times. It was upscale and was really nice. I get mail from them all the time inviting me to social activities. They had a wide range of services, as the name implies from a good deal independent living place. If I remember right, they also had individual houses as well as rooms or apartments. They also have continuum of care, so that you could go from independent living to assisted living, and I think even to nursing home care. The rooms were very nice. They had some pretty good size rooms. I like the friendly demeanor of the people who live there. Not the staff, but the very nice folks. I met a number of them. It has a very good social environment. You got everything you need there.

About Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community is an independent living community in San Antonio, TX designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community