Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

3.8

April 25, 2014

I've been to Independence Hill a couple of times. It was upscale and was really nice. I get mail from them all the time inviting me to social activities. They had a wide range of services, as the name implies from a good deal independent living place. If I remember right, they also had individual houses as well as rooms or apartments. They also have continuum of care, so that you could go from independent living to assisted living, and I think even to nursing home care. The rooms were very nice. They had some pretty good size rooms. I like the friendly demeanor of the people who live there. Not the staff, but the very nice folks. I met a number of them. It has a very good social environment. You got everything you need there.

Photos of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Features of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

• Housing Extra: Cottages

About Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Designed for active adults 55+ who desire the freedom to really enjoy life; Independence Village gives you a life free of maintenance concerns, housekeeping chores and yard work. This gives you time to spend on recreation, learning new things, finding new hobbies or rekindling old ones, getting together with lifelong friends and making new ones.

Upon your visit, you will feel the friendly, warm and welcoming atmosphere as you experience the relaxed community spirit which provides an exceptional retreat from the demands of daily living. Retired or not, this is the best place to have the time to enjoy life to the fullest. You will be welcomed with open arms as a member of our Independence Village family and will wish you had come here sooner.

Map of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community