Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

20450 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78258

Reviews of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Caring84360750 April 25, 2014

I've been to Independence Hill a couple of times. It was upscale and was really nice. I get mail from them all the time inviting me to social activities. They had a wide range of services, as the name implies from a good deal independent living place. If I remember right, they also had individual houses as well as rooms or apartments. They also have continuum of care, so that you could go from independent living to assisted living, and I think even to nursing home care.

The rooms were very nice. They had some pretty good size rooms. I like the friendly demeanor of the people who live there. Not the staff, but the very nice folks. I met a number of them. It has a very good social environment. You got everything you need there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

Designed for active adults 55+ who desire the freedom to really enjoy life; Independence Village gives you a life free of maintenance concerns, housekeeping chores and yard work. This gives you time to spend on recreation, learning new things, finding new hobbies or rekindling old ones, getting together with lifelong friends and making new ones.

Upon your visit, you will feel the friendly, warm and welcoming atmosphere as you experience the relaxed community spirit which provides an exceptional retreat from the demands of daily living. Retired or not, this is the best place to have the time to enjoy life to the fullest. You will be welcomed with open arms as a member of our Independence Village family and will wish you had come here sooner.

We are known for having an upbeat and positive atmosphere that instills a fun attitude in our community members and employees. This has proven to create active, exciting and fun-filled lifestyles year after year. This happens by truly knowing our community members, their families and their interests. Our mission of: “Caring to Create a Lifestyle that Nurtures the Spirit,” is evident as soon as you walk in the door. Community members continually mention how wonderful it feels to be known by name and cheerfully greeted with genuine interest. We pride ourselves in our casual approach and we are willing to make adjustments as times and needs change. Our ears are always open to our members’ desires, reassuring that we honestly care about their happiness and their decision to call Independence Village “home!”

Features of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

Location of Independence Hill Retirement Resort Community