Emerald Oaks

20302 Bulverde Road, San Antonio, TX, 78259

Reviews of Emerald Oaks

Florence16 November 25, 2015

Emerald Oaks is a new, impressive, beautiful community. They gave us the tour and we met some of the staff members, who were very pleasant at that time. They had a nice facility with a beauty shop on premises. When you walk in, there's a stone waterfall that was very peaceful. Their food was pretty good. I visited my friend's apartment and saw their laundry room and the other facilities. Some of the rooms had washing machines and dryers in them and some did not. I was very impressed with the apartments. The main problem I found was the distance from my family and from shopping. There isn't much there, at least not yet. They have a movie theater, so they have movies. I think they need to have better transportation. Their transportation is not as good as ours, which I found out from friends that I talked to who live there. Transportation is the one problem over there. If you don't need to go any place or your family is close by, it would be perfect. Things could improve over time with the transportation; at least, I would hope so. And with them, you can only go to the doctors on Tuesdays or Thursdays. They don't go five days a week, so that could be a problem for some people that have to go more often.

Kim115142250 October 28, 2015

I took my mother to Emerald Oaks, and we toured it. She hasn't moved in, but we're very happy with the whole introduction to it and what they offered us for the price and everything she is getting. She is moving into a brand new place and she is very receptive of it. We went and ate brunch there last Sunday, and it was very good -- good portion but not over the top. We went back today to rent her unit and had lunch again, and it was excellent. The residents were all walking around saying we're going to be so happy here and that this is a great place. Everyone I've come in contact with has been great.

Everette3 September 30, 2015

We visited Emerald Oaks, which is a new establishment. They just opened up in June. We were very impressed with them. They were brand new. They had plenty of apartments. They were very friendly. They really treated us right. It was comparable with the other facility except Emerald Oaks paid for everything, and there was no extra fee of any type or shape. They have garages available. They have some few extra things including three meals a day, which was nice. They have several open apartments. We were impressed with it. Plus, they have a nice view up on the third floor. Of all the communities we went to, we were most pleased with Emerald Oaks. They had a lot of activities, but the thing is, it was a brand new facility, so they haven't gotten everything up and running yet. However, what they had listed would be favorable to us. The staff was amazing. They were friendly. They went out of the way to help us out in more ways than I can tell you.

blairjenn August 24, 2015

What is included in the amount of rent? Cleanliness of facilities. Just things that you would want to be nice for your family member to have or do.

From Emerald Oaks

Welcome to Emerald Oaks! Our senior living community echoes the brilliance of this vibrant city, offering an affordable, all-inclusive, resort-style senior living experience to adults 55 and over. Emerald Oaks has quality-designed luxury accommodations, around-the-clock attentive care, and an array of on-site conveniences.

Designed for your comfort, our community will feature studios, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments with a variety of floor plans and smart details to complement your lifestyle. Each apartment is unfurnished but includes window coverings, a climate-controlled thermostat, carpeting, ceiling fans, and ample storage. Enjoy the freedom to decorate your new home to your individual taste

Features of Emerald Oaks