Adante Indpendent Living | Independent Living

2702 Cembalo Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78231

Reviews of Adante Indpendent Living | Independent Living

Beverly42 August 27, 2014

Adante San Antonio had nice accommodations, but I did not care for the sales rep, and the manager there came right up to me out of a clear blue sky and said, "I want you to know that 30% of our residents are Jewish. There is a Jewish community service right across the street." Now, I thought that was very inappropriate. I thought that their cottages were very nice and new. The food was very average. I would not recommend this place.

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns. We apologize that you had a negative experience at our community. We take pride in providing the best customer service and care possible. Please feel free to reach out to our Regional Director of Operations, Michelle Rainer at Mrainer@sagora.com to discuss this further. We encourage you to visit again.

Iris3 June 30, 2014

We love Adante 100%. It’s brand new (only 2 years old) and luxurious. It’s also in a prime location. We felt that the units were beautiful. The food was excellent. But one thing that I didn’t like about Avante is they have VERY small closet space. They don’t have any storage on the premises. They won’t give you anyplace to put your Christmas decorations. We have to store our things outside, and that’s an inconvenience.

Caring69757550 February 28, 2014

Adante is closer to one of my daughters who's a retired nurse. Everything seemed to be very nice. The food is very good. The staff is excellent, both in the dining room and the staff that run the place from day to day. The rooms are fine. They have a little bit of everything like lunch out, opera, concerts, and going to the

Caring692 August 14, 2012

I am always impressed and pleased with the staff's commitment to quality service and caring expressions. The staff is comprised of kind individuals who create an at-home atmosphere. It makes the residents feel empowered that everybody�s concerns and questions are important. Every staff member is always so helpful, caring, and considerate and most of all respectful.

From Adante Indpendent Living

In an upscale Northwest San Antonio neighborhood, Adante San Antonio is the clear choice for today's savvy retirees and their families. Medical services, shopping, restaurants and hospitals are all close by. Convenience is built right in. Adante San Antonio modernizes and redefines the retirement experience. From spacious independent 1 & 2 bedroom living apartments to 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages, designed for your comfort with every need addressed with style and compassion. We have an abundance of amenities designed for you. In our independent living you are provided 30 meals per month (in addition to a daily continental breakfast) weekly housekeeping, all utilities paid (excluding telephone) extensive lifestyle program, emergency response system, scheduled transportation, fitness center, heated swimming pool, health & wellness program, library, computer lounge, full kitchens, theater, chapel, beauty salon/barber shop, billiards room, craft room, casual cafe, wellness room/spa and an on-site club house featuring a living room with fireplace, game room, swimming pool with spa and cabana. Simply San Antonio, Absolutely Adante.

Adante sits on 26 wooded acres in NW San Antonio and provides "redefined retirement" for seniors desiring luxury affordable living. Our Resident First philosophy and carefree lifestyle offered at Adante is first class and allows seniors to enjoy their ind

Features of Adante Indpendent Living