Sarah Daft Home | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Sarah Daft Home
Welcome to Sarah Daft Home, the only nonprofit assisted living facility in Salt Lake City. Affordable Assisted Living since 1912.
Sarah Daft Home is committed to providing affordable, high quality care in a homelike setting. Our 24-hour community is staffed with compassionate, skilled professionals devoted to meeting the individual needs of each resident.
Located in the Salt Lake East Side Historic District, the beautiful Colonial Revival 1913 building is on the National Register of Historic Places. Sarah Daft Home is positioned on a lovely hillside overlooking the valley—near the University of Utah, downtown, senior centers, shops and many healthcare providers. Sarah Daft Home has been providing care and comfort for over 100 years. Residents enjoy an inclusive, inviting environment with home-cooked meals, stimulating activities and many opportunities to socialize. Sarah Daft Home is a place where everyone is treated with respect and made to feel part of a wonderful community.
Sarah Daft Home services and amenities:
- Three, nutritious home-cooked meals
- Medication assistance
- Bathing assistance
- Morning and afternoon beverage cart
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry service and linen change
- Transportation and escort to medical appointments
- Utilities, upgraded cable TV and wireless Internet
- Personal alarm systems in all apartments
- Personal telephones and service in every apartment
- Peaceful grounds, gardens and large covered deck
- Spacious, comfortably-furnished living areas
- Engaging activities
- Exercise and yoga programs
- Field trips: shopping, movies, senior centers, restaurants, community events
- Available for a minimal fee: hair salon and podiatrist.
What Makes Us Special
On Site Clinic - Interdisciplinary team care is known to improve the overall health of older adults. The Family Medicine Residency Program at the Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, has established a medical clinic and training site for family medicine residents at the Sarah Daft Home.
Features of Sarah Daft Home
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge an entry fee
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Minimum rate: $2,000/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 50
Reviews of Sarah Daft Home | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Sarah Daft Home
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities