Marsh's Edge | Independent Living

136 Marsh's Edge Lane, Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522

Reviews of Marsh's Edge | Independent Living

Bron18 February 11, 2015

We have been living at Marsh’s Edge for 5 months. We had been living in Florida and longed to be closer to our children. They lived in South Carolina. Marsh’s Edge was perfectly situated as it was about hallway from our children and my mother in Florida. We looked at several communities in South Carolina and Florida. The island and community atmosphere really set this community apart. We enjoy golf, fishing, bingo, ping pong and the pool. The aquatic exercise program has done us a ton of good. You can be a part of the wellness program, bridge, rummikub, etc. It is a peace of mind to know that there is always some one here. The staff and the people here are unbelievable. Our advice is to make the move as soon as you can. It is truly important to feel a sense of community. I encourage you to visit during the week. There are so many activities going on. I also encourage visiting the community multiple times. We first visited on a weekend and we saw gentlemen playing ping pong. It instantly felt like home. You get to know everyone very quickly. It is family here. The healthcare options here were a huge factor. It is nice to know that it is there if you need it.

rhahnfeld February 11, 2015

I moved to Marsh’s Edge a little over a year ago. Ever since my wife died, I started thinking about a senior living community. My daughter loves St. Simons Island and she and her husband plan to retire here this year. I developed a serious health problem shortly before moving here, and it got worse after I moved in. With the help of the residents and the wonderful wellness people, I was referred to excellent medical help. The help and exercise programs here at Marsh’s Edge have resulted in a real improvement in my life both medically and emotionally. Summed up, if you look up “satisfied Client” in the dictionary, you will see my smiling face. The residents and staff, and service people are outstanding, and I am a happy camper.

About Marsh's Edge

Marsh's Edge is an independent living community in Saint Simons Island, GA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Marsh's Edge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Marsh's Edge

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Detached homes

• Golf
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Marsh's Edge