The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay | Independent Living

1255 Pasadena Avenue South, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay | Independent Living

BuckeyeARQFW May 11, 2016

I was very favorably impressed with this community. It is well maintained. The staff were friendly and helpful a. All the residents I spoke with seemed happy to be there. In addition to the standard amenities, they offer many classes (Watermark University). That and the waterfront location are very appealing. I plan to become a resident.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community and even more importantly, we can’t wait to welcome you as a new member of our family! In the meantime before you make the move, please join us often for classes, events and outings and contact us with any and all questions you may have. Thank you again I look forward to sharing your review with our team. Sincerely, Suzanne Burtzlaff, Executive Director

CutieJudy July 15, 2015

Losing my husband has been very hard but being here with so many distractions, I have made a lot of friends. Everybody is very friendly, not only the employees but also the people that reside here.

Steve109628650 June 30, 2015

The staff was good at The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay. The rooms and apartments were very dated. I thought they were smaller, but they had a nice view. The dining area was adequate. They had plenty of activities like bingo, Wii bowling and billiards. It was not where I want to be, but I would recommend it.

Itstime5050 June 19, 2015

I joined The Fountains because with my house I had to go out for all the activities and here it’s all under one roof.

5stars May 01, 2015

The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay is a beautiful community on the water - they have such an amazing activities program and my father enjoys all that there is to do there! The staff is caring and professional and even though it is large they made my father feel right at home and eased his apprehension when he moved in.

Kimmik October 06, 2014

Dad stays at The Fountains. The staff is very good and accommodating. They have a movie theater on weekends, two nights they have entertainment, big shows, music that comes in during the week, there’s a lot of clubs that people can join, they play cards, and Wii bowling is also available. They have a lot of outings, day trips, and transportation to doctor’s appointments. Dad is in a studio apartment. He doesn’t cook, but it does have cooking facilities, a small size refrigerator, and a bathroom. You go in the lobby and there are sofas and chairs, a piano, and floral arrangements; it’s very homey. I would recommend this to anybody looking for this type of facility.

Caring83143850 July 31, 2014

I liked The Fountains very much. It was secure and it was within my budget. I like the rooms very much; they were roomy and clean. It was something I think I would be comfortable with. The most activities I was interested in were transportation, traveling. I think they had a mahjong club. They could improve on the cost; it was a little bit pricey.

Caring FBCB August 27, 2013

My wife and I are going to move into The Fountains by the end of this month. It is an independent living facility. The facility looks very good to us. They have a lot of activities to choose from. They also offer services like laundry and housekeeping jobs.

caring12131 December 27, 2012

The Fountains is one of the best so far. We were there last January for a birthday party for one of our friends who lives there. The place is clean and the staff was nice.

Carol.r December 12, 2012

This facility is always clean and the residents love all the planned parties, games, talks and other activities that the staff provide. The staff are friendly and always know the names of the residents in their community I love their interaction with the residents. Jennifer N. is a great asset to the Fountains community.

From The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay

The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay in St. Petersburg, FL is a rental retirement community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care on 14 tropically landscaped acres with a heated outdoor pool, private fishing pier, outdoor gardening areas, nature paths and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Choose a spacious and bright studio, one- or two-bedroom apartment, overlooking the sun-dappled water of Boca Ciega Bay or the twinkling city lights of St. Petersburg. Meals are enjoyed restaurant style, with optional wine service. The Fountains offers an ongoing course schedule of mind-expanding and body-toning classes through Watermark University. A Watermark retirement community. Florida Assisted Living License #0083.

The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay Ameneties

• Nature paths
  • State-of-the-art movie theater
  • Soda fountain

The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay Services

• Variety of stimulating social, educational, cultural, recreational and spiritual programs
  • 24-hour concierge service
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Valet parking
  • The Best Move for Your Life and move-in coordination service
  • LIFEtrax Health and Wellness Services
  • Fitness programs include regularly scheduled exercise classes, walking programs and water aerobics classes
  • Alternative medicine programs such as message therapy, tai chi and yoga
  • Fitness lectures
  • Preventative health screenings
  • Complete apartment maintenance, including plumbing and major appliances
  • Building maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping services

Location of The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay