Reviews of Knollwood Place Apartments
Overview of Ratings
July 28, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Knollwood Place Apartments
Features of Knollwood Place Apartments
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Resident Capacity: 153
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
About Knollwood Place Apartments
Located on the 17-acre Ackerberg Family Sholom West Campus in Saint Louis Park, Knollwood Place Apartments is a vibrant and welcoming older adult community. We have 153 one-two spectacular apartments homes.
Features & Benefits:
- Utilities such as heat, water, and trash removal. Complimentary breakfast buffet Monday through Friday. 24-hour emergency response system.
- On-site convenience store/ deli.
- Computer Center with Internet access.
- Full calendar of activities, classes, and events including regularly scheduled outings for recreation, shopping, and doctor’s appointments.
- Beauty / Barber salon.
- Community rooms for activities, private parties, and gatherings.
- 24-hour emergency on-call maintenance.
- Complementary laundry facilities.
- On-site Home Health Care available.
- Heated underground parking.
What Makes Us Special
Situated close to shopping, banking, and recreational activities, Knollwood Place offers a distinct “neighborhood” feel. There’s always something to do or someone to see.