Reviews of Knollwood Place Apartments
Overview of Ratings
July 27, 2017
I visited this facility
Knollwood Place Apartments were very good and excellent. The staff and people were extremely friendly. We felt very welcomed, and the apartment was what we were looking for and had just been redone. They had a long list of activities and served meals. The place and the hallways were clean. They had different classes if you needed them. The rooms were adequate in size.
Photos of Knollwood Place Apartments
Features of Knollwood Place Apartments
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Resident Capacity: 153
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
About Knollwood Place Apartments
Located on the 17-acre Ackerberg Family Sholom West Campus in Saint Louis Park, Knollwood Place Apartments is a vibrant and welcoming older adult community. We have 153 one-two spectacular apartments homes.
Features & Benefits:
- Utilities such as heat, water, and trash removal. Complimentary breakfast buffet Monday through Friday. 24-hour emergency response system.
- On-site convenience store/ deli.
- Computer Center with Internet access.
- Full calendar of activities, classes, and events including regularly scheduled outings for recreation, shopping, and doctor’s appointments.
- Beauty / Barber salon.
- Community rooms for activities, private parties, and gatherings.
- 24-hour emergency on-call maintenance.
- Complementary laundry facilities.
- On-site Home Health Care available.
- Heated underground parking.
What Makes Us Special
Situated close to shopping, banking, and recreational activities, Knollwood Place offers a distinct “neighborhood” feel. There’s always something to do or someone to see.
Map of Knollwood Place Apartments