The Gatesworth

One McKnight Place, Saint Louis, MO, 63124

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Gatesworth

Arch1 August 14, 2012

I got my mother to experience the Gatesworth, but she rejected the whole idea of living in any communities. It's a very nice place. It has a home-like ambiance. The apartments are very nice and big enough. They were fully equipped for independent living. The management was willing to re-decorate if needed. My mother really like the apartments, but then again she is not yet open to the concept of being in an independent living community. I think that among what I have seen in Saint Louis, Gatesworth is by far the nicest.

Peter Kempf June 29, 2012

My grandparents love this facility and so do I. The Gatesworth has many, many activities for retirees of all ages, and the restaurant facilities inside are also spectacular. And the inside is so lavishly decorated that if I didn't see all the retirees about, I would think it was a luxury hotel. The facilities are absolutely gorgeous, and the grounds are just as beautiful - there are wonderful outdoor fountains that look like they should be the subject of paintings. On another note, the staff is absolutely wonderful and helpful. My grandfather has Alzheimer's and my grandmother has Parkinson's, and the staff are both completely willing and able to assist them with absolutely everything which these conditions entail. Staffers are in their room multiple times daily to make sure they remember to take their medicine (my grandfather is forgetful and my grandmother tends to try to self-prescribe, so this is of the utmost importance). Furthermore, those staffers seem like the nicest of people. They are always patient with my often-exasperating grandparents, and they never stop trying to help. Honestly, I don't think I could think of a better place for my grandparents to reside.

About The Gatesworth

The Gatesworth is an independent living community in Saint Louis, MO designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Gatesworth for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Gatesworth