26 Independent Living Communities in Saint Louis County, MO
The average cost of independent living in Saint Louis County is $2,862 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,515. Cheaper nearby regions include Saint Charles with an average starting cost of $2,447.
To help you with your search, browse the 200 reviews below for independent living communities in Saint Louis County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Saint Louis County 4.2 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Saint Louis City with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 63 families in Saint Louis County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Saint Louis County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Saint Louis County, MO
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Assisted Living in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- In-Home Care in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Nursing Homes in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Adult Day Care in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Home Health Agencies in Saint Louis County, Missouri
Independent Living near Saint Louis County, MO
- Independent Living in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Saint Charles County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Saint Clair County, Illinois
- Independent Living in Madison County, Illinois
- Independent Living in Franklin County, Missouri
- Independent Living in Sangamon County, Illinois
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Saint Louis
Review of Briarcrest Estates
Briarcrest Estates is the closest one to us. It's a nice place. They serve three meals a day, and the room looked nice. She looked at a one-bedroom with a little outside balcony and nice, large, sl... Read more
Review of Gambrill Gardens
We went to Gambrill Gardens. The apartments were nice and large enough, and it has a very nice cafeteria. There were several buildings and most were individual rooms. Each of the buildings had a ni... Read more
Review of Briarcrest Estates
Briarcrest Estates had a really warm and friendly atmosphere. We all felt very comfortable there. The staff members were excellent. It was easy to access. The grounds were beautiful, well kept, and... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...