Caretel Inns of Lakeland

3905 Lorraine Path, Saint Joseph, MI, 49085

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Caretel Inns of Lakeland

March 31, 2015

Caretel is in my parent's hometown. It is a various stage facility. It is just a community that my parents are most familiar with, and it is in their health care system. They are in a specialized room. There is a kitchenette in my father's room and a sitting area in my mother's room. My mother is in skilled care, and my father is in assisted living. As far as I know, the food is fine. I know they have activities for the residents, but that was not my primary focus. I was trying to get both of my parents who are at different stages in the same facility. They had the facilities that my parents specifically required.

September 09, 2014

Caretel is OK, but they’re not where I would put my wife. The facility is very nice, but the care is not particularly good. They’re not as caring as they should be. Most of the rooms are private. They have very few activities. They have singing, bridge, bingo, and stuff like that.

March 14, 2013

By Intervention

Incorrectly administered medications. Other residents complained when they saw my mom calling for help. Caregivers hard to find. No phones in rooms.

June 30, 2012

By fusic88

They have a very nice facility, recently built. They make you get dressed every day which I think is great because it helps you to start your day. They would take my grandmother for walks and if she needed to meet with her therapist they would try to take her outside on nice days. She loved the food, although they did forget to get her one of the days we were there. She had trouble walking long distances and needed to be pushed in a wheelchair. Overall she was happy with the facility and made the transition a lot easier for her.

About Caretel Inns of Lakeland

Caretel Inns of Lakeland is an independent living community in Saint Joseph, MI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Caretel Inns of Lakeland for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Caretel Inns of Lakeland