Independent Living in Saint Johns County, Florida

Independent Living Communities in
Saint Johns County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Independent Living including 3 reviews for Saint Johns County Independent Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events. Prices for Independent Living in Saint Johns County start at $3,475.00.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: How Do I Decide Whether to Move to an Independent Living Apartment? and Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask.

5 Independent Living Communities in Saint Johns County, Florida

Sort by:
  • Glenmoor

Saint Augustine, FL 32092
  • Vicar's Landing

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
    "I am living in Vicar's Landing. I chose it because it serves my needs, it is ready when I need it, and it is a five-star place. I can't be happier. It is nice for walking, and it is a lovely place...." More
  • Find Local Costs for Saint Johns County, FL
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Allegro

Saint Augustine, FL 32080
  • Cascades at World Golf Village

Saint Augustine, FL 32092
  • Westminster Woods on Julington Creek

Jacksonville, FL 32259
    "Westminster Woods is located in Julington Creek on the banks of Julington Creek, a tributary of the St. Johns River. The facility is shaded by live oak trees draped in Spanish moss famously..." More