Reviews of The Retreat at SunRiver St George | Independent Living
Overview of Ratings
October 10, 2017
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Retreat at SunRiver St George
Features of The Retreat at SunRiver St George
- Minimum Rate: $3200/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3200/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: All Inclusive In Memory Care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Private And Companion Suites In Memory Care, All Others Private
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
About The Retreat at SunRiver St George
Welcome to The Retreat at SunRiver St George Assisted Living! With spectacular views of the mountains, we are located within an award-winning master plan retirement community with access to an 18-hole championship golf course, walking paths, Neighborhood Medical Center, Restaurant & Grille, and Community Dog Park. We are also located 1 block away from emergency services.
At The Retreat at SunRiver St George, we believe in offering an environment where seniors can thrive; allowing them to find happiness, fulfillment, and purpose far exceeding what is possible living at home.
What We Offer:
- Full-sized apartments with private patio or deck
- Home-cooked meals
- Assistance with personal activities
- Emergency call system
- All utilities included (except phone)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-Hour On-site Certified Staff
- Gazebo, picnic and BBQ areas
- Peace of mind
- Respite stays
- Independence and security
- Daily social and recreational activities
- Computer center
- Full service salon
- Relaxing common areas
- Medication assistance
- Nurturing of the spirit
- Inviting dining rooms that welcome family and guests
- Theater room
- WI-Fi throughout building
What Makes Us Special
Livings Moments in Time Montessori based memory care program is designed to capture our residents’ special moments in any given time, to validate and allow purposeful living while interacting positively.