Wescourt

4141 Mccarty Rd, Saginaw, MI, 48603

Reviews of Wescourt

May 11, 2016

By Incoming Resident 105SVAGC

I’ve met quite a few of the residents at Wescourt; they are very nice even the people that worked there. The food is wonderful. The one room they showed us was too small; I’d be claustrophobic in it. But the next room that I’m looking is one bedroom, a bathroom, a living space, a space for dining room table or kitchen table and a fully equipped kitchen. I am really interested in there when they get an opening.

February 23, 2016

By Relative1231

My mother is in Wescourt and really happy there. It’s very good. They keep her busy. Everything is provided; she gets her hair done and goes to church there. They only have one, small elevator, so maybe they should add more.

October 31, 2015

By KarenB1

I liked Wescourt a lot; it was very clean. They had a nice variety of rooms. It had a cottage outside the main facility, which had two bedrooms in it; that was the one I was interested in. The food was good; it had transportation.

August 31, 2015

By Looking for mom and dad

We visited Wescourt for my mom and dad. It was very clean and very well decorated. What I really like with it was that it was big, bright, and open, and there were lots of windows. It was a medium-size place with about 119 guests. We had lunch there, and the food was very good. The facility itself was really pretty.

July 21, 2015

By Karen110089150

Wescourt was very nice, but you'd have to be rich to live there. The staff was fabulous. It was absolutely beautiful, but the cheapest apartment was $1450 a month. It had a countertop that was about 24 inches long and a little section if you wanted to put a microwave, and all your meals were prepared. But that did not fit my needs. Unless I was 85 or 95 years old and couldn't move very fast or very far, I would become very claustrophobic in that particular apartment. What was acceptable to me was their one- or two-bedroom. It had a very nice layout and an actual kitchen, living room, a bathroom, and a couple of closets. It was really quite fabulous, but it was $2800. If I was married and had two incomes, two pensions, and two Social Security, it would be fine, but I'm none of those.

November 19, 2014

Wescourt was a very nice place, but my father doesn't seem to want to go that far away from his home. The rooms were very good, and the staff was very nice. Everything was extremely pleasant, and I thought this would be the place he'd go, but he doesn't want to go that far from our hometown.

July 20, 2014

By Robert87764950

Wescourt is a nice place, and I was very impressed. I'd probably not take it because what they charge is a little bit over half of what I take in, and that's tough to do. They have tours that they do in the places they go. There are exercise programs. They have card programs. They have people come in and entertain. The price for what I looked at was $2500, and that includes meals, cleaning, and linens which was fine.

June 30, 2014

We found Wescourt, and she's been there, and she loves it. When we toured, the staff was good. They seemed to be responsible. I'd say the room is a fit for her. It's not spacious; it's actually kind of small. They had little bands there. We've seen checkers, chess, and TV when they were socializing. She does her hair there. There was a lot going on.

June 27, 2014

By Yvonne14

Wescourt was very nice, quite extravagant-looking. They seem friendly. All your meals are free. The food was very good, and it was more like one of the nicer hotels. The food was like they made it in the kitchen from their grandmother or someone who knew how to mix different foods together and make them appealing. I think that's very important, especially for people my age. The rooms were nice. They have a lot of things to do. You could be busy from daylight till dark. I liked it because it was classier, and the manager was very friendly and invited me back several times to visit. I had a friend who lived there. It's not really expensive, but for me, it was.

June 26, 2014

I had stayed in Wescourt, and it was a very nice place. I would recommend it to anybody looking for something like that, and I am sure everybody would be happy with it. They had good meals. The staff I had seen were pleasant and could carry on a conversation. They had church services. They played bingo and cards, and they dressed up for the holidays, for the fun of it, I guess. They had ice cream socials and all kinds of good stuff.

June 26, 2014

I loved Wescourt. It was very nice. I liked the attitude of the help, and that counts first. They were pleasant, smiling, attentive, and very customer-oriented. A lot of my friends have friends or relatives that lived there. I have never heard any negative remark about them ever. I had lunch there several times, and they‘ve got excellent food and great menus. I was very impressed. There were different choices for rooms. They have smaller ones and some apartments for married couples. You can play bridge, it’s top notch, and they have a lot of good players there. They decorate for the seasons, especially for Christmas. It’s just beautiful; when you drive down the street, you always turn around and look at Wescourt.

May 31, 2014

By Rabert

In Wescourt, the room was a one-bedroom with a handicap bathroom, a little living room, and a little kitchenette. The staff were very good, and the food was excellent. The residents were very friendly, and they seemed happy. They could improve, though, on their elevator. They have only one elevator and it’s very small.

October 24, 2013

By Barbara64947450

Wescourt is absolutely beautiful and lovely. There are about 120 apartments. They have studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom. If my mother were traveling and happened to be somewhere that had a Wescourt, they would provide her with a room at no cost because she is already paying for a room at Saginaw. It didn't work out for us but I know that others in that Wescourt used that to trips and specifically went places where there was a Wescourt place they could stay at. They had 3 meals provided, very nice meals.

August 29, 2013

By HardToPlease51

My husband and I went to WesCourt for a visit. We wanted to view the facility, meet the staff, and see if financial we could afford to move into this facility. We both loved the surroundings and what Wescourt had to offer their residents. As we see the property is properly been taken care of. The Manager Martin gave us the heartwarming feeling that he was part of our family. He cared about our situation and was willing to help us out in any way he can (in confidence). The Staff there was so kind and polite. We are seriously thinking about moving into a Holiday Inn Facility because of what they have to offer.

July 18, 2013

By LinetteN

My sister and I toured this facility as a consideration for our parents. There was nothing about this facility that we did not like. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Wescourt for anyone that is ready to transition to a retirement community!

Photos of Wescourt

Features of Wescourt

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Wescourt

Wescourt is located in Saginaw, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Wescourt for a visit...and stay!

Map of Wescourt