Swanhaven Manor

300 Kennely Road, Saginaw, MI, 48609

Reviews of Swanhaven Manor

Sandy355865 October 13, 2016

I visited Swanhaven Manor, which I like very much. The rooms were bigger there than they were at the other places. It wasn’t as expensive. It’s in the community that I live in. It’s closer to my home. It was almost as the same set-up as the other community. They have the laundry, the dining room, and the rooms. They have bus trips. On Wednesday, they go out for lunch. They do different things and all the different games. They have a craft room.

Joyce7 December 17, 2012

My +80 year old mother lives at Swanhaven Manor and she loves it! Staff is friendly and helpful when I visit. They offer a variety of options to the residents such as bus outings to stores, seasonal events, picnics, outdoor concerts etc. They also provide daily on premise functions like crafts, pool tournaments and BBQs. I was able to hire on site nursing assistance for bandage treatments when Mom injured herself. This was very helpful as I live out of the area. Mom has made many friends and enjoys living here.

From Swanhaven Manor

Live the good life at Swanhaven Manor. This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Swanhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment or one of our beautiful cottages with attached garages. We know that you will love the many advantages that Swanhaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Secret word, carefree!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Features of Swanhaven Manor