New Hope Valley Retirement Community

5155 McCarty Road, Saginaw, MI, 48603

Reviews of New Hope Valley Retirement Community

Sandy086517 October 13, 2016

I think New Hope Valley Retirement Community was just opening up. It gave me a very cold feeling. It wasn’t fully decorated yet because they were just opening up, so things weren’t fair. I didn’t feel comfortable. The facility was big, but it wasn’t fully decorated because they were opening up. We went into the dining room and had cookies and a drink. The dining room just had tables and tablecloths. It was very clean. I didn’t see many of the rooms. I didn’t care for this place. I just didn’t feel comfortable. It didn’t have a homey feeling. The one who was supposed to give me the tour did not show up. He was busy doing something else, so I had a couple of substitutes, and I don’t think they really knew what was going on. It was just not a good experience for me.

dawnMFG June 08, 2016

Other

I frequently visit senior living communities in the Great Lakes Bay Region. New Hope is different……when you walk in the door you see this beautiful luxury senior community, with picturesque landscaping, grounds and all the amenities. But more important, I experience not only loving smiles, but the thoughtful caring, compassion, and commitment the staff has for the residents. The staff truly knows their resident’s wonderful past history, family members, and are sensitive to each person’s needs. New hope strives on developing lifelong friendships among the residents. New Hope cherishes their residents, and truly defines what love & care should be everywhere for seniors!

From New Hope Valley Retirement Community

New Hope Valley Independent Living is Saginaw, MI’s premier independent senior living retirement community. New Hope Valley provides a worry-free independent living environment where you maintain the independence you enjoy while having the luxury of the assistance you’d like. Enjoy a care-free life in a rich community where amenities are close and friends are even closer!

At New Hope Valley, you’ll find the care-free upscale retirement lifestyle of your dreams. Our 14-acre campus combines elements of design using sunlight and water features to create a soothing and calming environment with, multiple ponds, a zen garden, and a majestic waterfall. Our full-service retirement community gives seniors a lifestyle free from the worries of home maintenance, housekeeping, meal preparation and transportation in a beautiful, safe and secure environment. Spend more time doing the things you love, being with the people you love, and let us handle the rest!

New Hope Valley in Saginaw Township Becomes Great Lakes Bay Region’s First Retirement Community to Embrace Solar Energy

Features of New Hope Valley Retirement Community