Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village Roseville
Talk to a Family Advisor:
Top nearby Independent Living Communities
From Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village Roseville
*Real Estate Purchase Required*
Silverado Village is a community of single family homes where you’ll find the friendship and fun of community life combined with the independence of owning your own home. You’ll find attentive maintenance and concierge services, abundant fitness and recreation opportunities, nearby shopping and dining—all the facets of Easy Living.
Come view the Model Homes which offer over 9 unique floor plans to choose from with the design features that let you downsize with style. What’s more, your home at Silverado Villages is carefully planned for lifelong comfort and convenience, giving you the freedom to stay there on your own terms. If you need more support in years to come, you can depend on a full range of home-health services and support through Eskaton preferred service providers.
Features of Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village Roseville
Room and housing options
- Detached homes
- Housing extra: Attached Duets
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym
- Dining extra: Single Family Home ownership, but meals available if desired.
- Fee structure extra: HOA dues cover landscaping, home exterior, many services; Inquire for info.
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
Reviews of Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village Roseville
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village Roseville
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities