Roseville Commons

275 Folsom Road, Roseville, CA, 95678

Reviews of Roseville Commons

Luxury Seeker118547 June 28, 2016

Roseville Commons' rooms were too small. The two-bedroom was only 748 square feet and had one bath, small kitchen, and a balcony. It was cheaper. The price was up to $3,897 with a $1,500 community fee, security deposit, second person charge of $700, so you're looking at $4,500 a month for two people. The staff was good. The grounds and amenities were nice. What we liked the most was that there were two meals a day. Anything you need extra, you have to pay for, whatever level you're in. They provide a full kitchen. There's just not enough closets, and the bathrooms are small. It's pretty expensive. They have 98 one-bedroom units but only 10 two-bedroom units.

Eva460755 June 17, 2016

Roseville Commons was fine but seemed dark and dingy. The lady that I toured with was very knowledgeable, nice, and outgoing to the staff and residents. The overall impression of the place was that it needs a little more updating. However, it’s on a quiet street, and the location is safe and nice. It’s very lovely, and the grounds were kept very nice. I thought the units were a little bit on the small size but sufficient.

Family Member9 January 19, 2016

Roseville Commons was very nice, and everything was good. It was just a little more expensive than other places but still relatively inexpensive.

Caring110488850 August 27, 2015

Roseville Commons was very nice, and we were very pleased. The night we visited, we were invited for dinner at the dining room, and it was large and spacious. The food was very good, and we went to a social room also.

Caring95270550 October 17, 2014

Roseville Commons is a walking distance to a bank, right around the corner from the drugstore, and close to Kaiser Center Roseville and medical offices. They have apartments, and my parents could go here as long as my mom’s memory doesn’t get any worse where they would have to bring in help with my dad with her to give him some freedom and some breaks. They have exercise classes, meals, and everything for both of them, but if mom gets worse they wouldn’t be able to take care of her. That was the only issue but I very much liked it, and I actually found out later that I have a patient who had moved there. They have a walking path to the Roseville Square Shopping Center; my dad could put my mom in the wheelchair and take her out for coffee in the morning or go over to go shopping. Everything they need would be in walking distance and like 3 minutes from my office, which is wonderful. They have lot of activities like dancing, happy hours, Mardi Gras, karaoke, and they can take their dog with them. They’ve got a new outdoor patio that they just finished, so people can just sit outside and walk the dog. They have staff you pay extra for if they can come in and help my dad and mom, help her with showering if he can’t do it, and they have a hair salon there.

Sue26 October 04, 2013

We had a tour at Roseville Commons and I can say that it's an older place, but it's really clean and nice. The rooms looked suitable for a senior. When we went there, I saw some residents' playing cards, but nothing really structured.

Lisa28 May 31, 2013

Roseville Commons is very clean. The staff is very good and there's someone around all the time. The food is delicious. It's working out very well for my mom.

Lisa9 July 27, 2012

I went to a tour in Roseville Commons. But my love one ended up with me since he wasn't ready to move in any kind of facility yet. So he's with me since December. We're fine. I remember when we visited the place I met the one director and I tour the facility. It is a really nice place. If I was in the same situation I would not have any problem going there. It looks more like a nice hotel. For elderly people who want some independence it's literally right behind a shopping center so they can walk there easily. It's so close and get their vegetables in the grocery and whatever else they might need. I only went 1 day but based on what I saw my self and looking at the people who were living there and all their smiles. They seems to be really happy. I would definitely recommend Roseville Commons to others.

From Roseville Commons

Roseville Commons is Placer County's number one senior living community. We've expanded our activity room to take full advantage of the view of our beautifully landscaped courtyard, complete with water feature and gazebo. With the expanded Rose Room, dancing, happy hours, and themed events like luaus, mardi-gras, and karaoke nights, are just some of the events you can take advantage of at Roseville Commons Independent Senior Living. Small pets are welcome! And coming soon: a lovely new outdoor dining patio with comfortable conversation areas next to our bubbling fountain.

Great location

Our Roseville location is right off the freeway and right next to shopping. Our residents love being connected by a walking path to Roseville Square, where they can conveniently run banking and grocery errands to stores including Rite Aid and Trader Joe's. Sutter Roseville Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Hospital and medical offices are nearby.

Roseville has always enjoyed a strong sense of community spirit, a spirit you can feel at Roseville Commons. Our five star staff will help you through the transition process and will make sure that every day at Roseville Commons is better than the day before.

Features of Roseville Commons