Eskaton Roseville Manor

1725 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA, 95747

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Roseville Manor

Mary Ann August 22, 2017

Pleasant staff; any information is readily available. Safety oriented, cleanliness oriented, proud to invite any friends or relatives. Hope I can stay until my Lord calls me.

lois878756 May 23, 2017

Excellent. The staff here is wonderful. They help with all our needs. I feel totally safe as provisions are in place for our safety.

Rolando036547 November 08, 2016

I really like staying here because all the staff is friendly. The place is very safe and quiet and more especially, it’s very near my work. All my neighbors are very nice and friendly.

Pam A. October 27, 2016

Awesome! It has very clean, wonderful courtyard where some of us have a garden. Have lots of social activities if you want to participate. Staff is great. We are a family here. I love living here. This is a place most of us call home.

Carmen Placido October 20, 2016

In Nov. 2015 I received the "great call". The news: "Your name is now at the top of the list." That call changed my life. Becoming older and disabled was frightening to me until I came to live at Eskaton Roseville Manor. Now, I feel safe, respected, and appreciated. Here at my Eskaton, we have strong, caring, and creative leadership that keeps us looking forward to a new and wonderful experience. I am no longer scared. I'm always channeling my energy into fully living this new phase of my life. I am living well at an affordable cost. Thanks to our caring angels: Linda, Darrell, Cindy, and Mahala.

Olympia R. October 13, 2016

I received the best service from staff in this office; and I like everybody here.

PamAustin October 04, 2016

Awesome. Very clean wonderful courtyard where some of us have a garden. Lots of social activities if you want to participate. Staff is great. We are all a family here. I love living here. This is a place most of us call home!

RoseGrande October 04, 2016

Three or four years ago I visited a friend who lives here. I really like the layout. What really got me was the convenience and safety features. It was worth the three year wait. The people here are marvelous, very helpful, giving. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Carol Linn September 30, 2016

I love living here at Eskaton Roseville Manor. The staff is very nice, pleasant, and helpful. The residents are also very nice. We enjoy all amenities here for us. Beautiful surroundings and I can also have a garden here. Security is great and we all get free wi-fi. Apartments are comfortable and well designed!

M. Watt September 29, 2016

Living here is the best thing for me. All my friends are here. Eskaton treats us very well and I am very happy here at Eskaton.

Nora Del Pozzo September 29, 2016

It is a caring place and very good to me. Now, I can eat because I can afford the rent.

JC Woods September 27, 2016

Eskaton Roseville Manor is a beautiful place to live in. Very well managed and the people are very sociable. I would highly recommend living at ERM.

Joanne Dela Grange September 27, 2016

5 stars to Linda Jordan, 5 stars to Mahalin Yards, 5 stars to Darell.

From Eskaton Roseville Manor

Eskaton Roseville Manor is located in beautiful west Roseville. Situated on beautifully-landscaped grounds, complete with shaded park benches, a sundial, gardening area and lighting for evening activities. It is in close proximity to banks, medical services, shopping, public library, neighborhood community center, public parks and public transportation.

Location of Eskaton Roseville Manor