Eskaton Roseville Manor

1725 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA, 95747

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Roseville Manor

RoseGrande October 04, 2016

Three or four years ago I visited a friend who lives here. I really like the layout. What really got me was the convenience and safety features. It was worth the three year wait. The people here are marvelous, very helpful, giving. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Carol Linn September 30, 2016

I love living here at Eskaton Roseville Manor. The staff is very nice, pleasant, and helpful. The residents are also very nice. We enjoy all amenities here for us. Beautiful surroundings and I can also have a garden here. Security is great and we all get free wi-fi. Apartments are comfortable and well designed!

M. Watt September 29, 2016

Living here is the best thing for me. All my friends are here. Eskaton treats us very well and I am very happy here at Eskaton.

Nora Del Pozzo September 29, 2016

It is a caring place and very good to me. Now, I can eat because I can afford the rent.

JC Woods September 27, 2016

Eskaton Roseville Manor is a beautiful place to live in. Very well managed and the people are very sociable. I would highly recommend living at ERM.

Joanne Dela Grange September 27, 2016

5 stars to Linda Jordan, 5 stars to Mahalin Yards, 5 stars to Darell.

From Eskaton Roseville Manor

Eskaton Roseville Manor is located in beautiful west Roseville. Situated on beautifully-landscaped grounds, complete with shaded park benches, a sundial, gardening area and lighting for evening activities. It is in close proximity to banks, medical services, shopping, public library, neighborhood community center, public parks and public transportation.

Location of Eskaton Roseville Manor