Brookdale Rohnert Park Independent Living

4855 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928

Reviews of Brookdale Rohnert Park | Independent Living

July 23, 2012

By warrior111

I have been volunteering at Merrill Gardens for more than a year now and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The staff is amazing; all the residents are cared for and looked after relentlessly. There are pools and game rooms available for the residents to interact with one another and maintain their health. The facility is very large and has a lot of rooms. It is very spacious and clean and is a very welcoming environment. I have worked there helping the residents with how to use computers since they all are eager to stay in touch with family and friends as well as browse the occasional websites. I feel like I am able to teach them quite a bit since my knowledge with computers is pretty great and so I get a rewarding feeling everytime I help them. All in all, the facility is amazing and is a great place to have a loved one reside. I would highly recommend this facility without reservations and it has and will continue to be a pleasure working there.

June 30, 2012

By trecletarts32

Merril Gardens is a great place to have residents feel like they have control of their own life again. I see that the residents are happy and feel independent even though they live in "assisted living". There are ample opportunities the facility provides that enable the residents to socialize as well as many times a week in which vans go out to local shopping centers and farmers markets. The design of the place is quaint with modern, yet antique touches which makes the place feel home-y and comfortable. I frequently see family visiting and thanking the staff. The staff are very friendly and caring. They call each of the residents once a day to make sure everything is okay. The resident rooms are spacious and have never heard a complaint. The landscaping is probably the best part about the facility. Residents are free to walk around the paved paths equiped with fountains and a peaceful ambiance so they can enjoy the rest of their lives in harmony with those around them.

Photos of Brookdale Rohnert Park

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: RCFE

About Brookdale Rohnert Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are Close to a Casino, Wineries and Sonoma State University. Anytime Dining for residents. Restaurant open from 7am-7pm.

Map of Brookdale Rohnert Park