Apple Blossom

2501 N 22nd St, Rogers, AR, 72756

Reviews of Apple Blossom

PJ3 July 07, 2015

We were impressed with Apple Blossom, and that's definitely on our list. I was very impressed with it. We like it. It is one of the higher end ones in the area. I was impressed by the décor, the arrangements, and the quality, and then, when I found out the price, it just kind of set me back. Their rooms were beautiful. I really was impressed. It is one of the best ones that we had seen in the area. I like the cleanliness, and I like the layout. I like everything about it. And that's the downside; I know I can't afford it even though I like it.

Gail33 June 06, 2015

Apple Blossom is very nice. The rooms there are quite beautiful. We looked at a 2-bedroom. It had a balcony wrapped around it, but it was more than we could afford; it’s rather luxurious. We tried the food there, and it was very good. They have facilities all over, and if you’re living in one, you can go visit others or stay in others when you travel.

Caring103240650 March 10, 2015

I moved my mother to Apple Blossom. The cleanliness and the care really impressed me. The people are very friendly and answered our questions very quickly. They are very patient in working with several different members of the family at the same time.

The room is a little small, and it is the most expensive place we looked at, but they provide three meals a day and she is living as independently as possible. They often have people coming for musical shows, exercise classes, and physical activities. They also have a library. The only complaint I have is that they are expensive and we don’t know how long we will be able to keep mom there or how long we will be able to afford it

Terri32 February 22, 2015

I think Apple Blossom is a very nice place. It has a nice elegant look to it, and we are very happy with it. We choose it because it is very close to where her children live, it fits her financial needs, and it has a lot of activities. They have transportation there when she needs to go somewhere. The only thing I wish they have is like a walking trail and maybe a pool there, but other than that, they have a small workout room and a nice library, and they do a lot of activities. I like that the staff is friendly, and they don't have a high turnover. The other thing that I like about them is that if my mom's health deteriorates, they have a higher level of care right across the street. So, she can stay in the same facility, and it will be the same staff.

Dianne20 February 11, 2015

When I walked in Apple Blossom, I could feel a community. They were all having dinner. You could tell that they were working together. The people that lived there also worked there. There was almost anything that you would want in the facility. There was a library. There was a Church. There was a place to do your laundry. If you had a family, there was a place. If you had to do your hair, everything was there. It was very nice. Mom could have her dog, but my mom couldn't care for her dog. It was wonderful, and I could tell with the people that they enjoyed being there. It was very clean. The yards were clean. It was kept-up well. It was something that I could think of for my husband and I for the future.

Clarence8 July 31, 2014

I had a tour at Apple Blossom Senior Living. It was very nice. The people were also very nice and very helpful until they found out that I didn't qualify for government subsidy, then they lost interest in me. The rooms were excellent, very adequate and clean. I was pretty sure they had activities like bingo and sit around and threw balloons in the air. Everything about the place was nice.

Caring88296850 July 09, 2014

The staff seemed to be friendly and nice in Apple Blossom. The people that lived there were happy. I’ve eaten there a couple of times and the food was good. They have activities. They’re a little on the costly side though.

Allen3 April 22, 2014

Apple Blossom was clean and the staff was courteous. It looked like a nice facility. The rooms were fine. I was not able to taste the food, but it looked like there wasn't a lot of difference from the others.

jacupp July 23, 2012

My experience with the assisted living provider was great. The people that work there are wonderful and are so polite to everyone. Even though I was only there for around thirty minutes I still got the vibe that this was a wonderful place to stay at with a terrific work staff. The facilities are great too and the amenities are fantastic. I can only say positive comments about this place. In all I feel that this is a wonderful place that anyone would be happy to live or stay at for a period of time. I do however will say one negative comment that the place is too large, and I would like to see it expand, but sometimes smaller can be better. In all this place is wonderful with a great and positive staff with great facilities for all residents to use easily and safely knowing that the staff will be there to help because they, like the facility is awesome!

From Apple Blossom

Apple Blossom is located in Rogers, AR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Apple Blossom for a visit...and stay!

Features of Apple Blossom

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room