Lodge at Cold Spring

50 Cold Spring Rd, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067

Reviews of Lodge at Cold Spring

Paul1740 August 28, 2013

I visited Lodge at Cold Spring. People there were good. Their rooms looked up-to-date. However, I feel that this facility was not modern. It also doesn't feel right for me. To me, I didn't see like there were activities that I would like there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring is located in Rocky Hill, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lodge at Cold Spring for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lodge at Cold Spring

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room