Lodge at Cold Spring

50 Cold Spring Rd, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067

Reviews of Lodge at Cold Spring

November 27, 2013

By Barbarra1

We really liked The Lodge. The people there were so nice. I love the overall upgrading of the facility. It was extremely nice, but it was much more than my in-laws would have been used to.

August 28, 2013

By Paul1740

I visited Lodge at Cold Spring. People there were good. Their rooms looked up-to-date. However, I feel that this facility was not modern. It also doesn't feel right for me. To me, I didn't see like there were activities that I would like there.

Photos of Lodge at Cold Spring

Features of Lodge at Cold Spring

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Lodge at Cold Spring

Lodge at Cold Spring is located in Rocky Hill, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lodge at Cold Spring for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lodge at Cold Spring