3 Independent Living Communities in Rockingham County, NH
The average cost of independent living in Rockingham County is $4,887 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,575. Cheaper nearby regions include Strafford with an average starting cost of $3,184.
To help you with your search, browse the 27 reviews below for independent living communities in Rockingham County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Rockingham County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Strafford with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 10 families in Rockingham County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Rockingham County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Rockingham County, NH
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- In-Home Care in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Memory Care in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Nursing Homes in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Adult Day Care in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
Independent Living near Rockingham County, NH
- Independent Living in Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in York County, Maine
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Rockingham
Review of Birch Heights
Birch Heights is good, attentive, and they feed my father-in-law well. He moved in at the beginning of March. I have a very good impression of the place. Every day there are several things for him ... Read more
Review of Birch Heights
I loved the dining room atmosphere and the hostess was exceptionally friendly and informative. We had the opportunity to chose from 2 rooms that were larger than my aunts current facility and at ha... Read more
Review of Pine Hill Retirement Home
My mom lives here and she is very well cared for. Everything is so beautiful and recently renovated. The owners go the extra mile and give care above all expectations. They also own Beaver Lake Lod... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...