The Villages at Unity

1471 Long Pond Road, Rochester, NY, 14626

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Villages at Unity

Sandy49 January 25, 2015

The Villages at Unity was OK, but I don't think they represented themselves as well as they should have. They didn't show me everything the facility had. The part that they should have showed me, there was a community park, which they didn't show me at all, and from what I saw, it was really dark, and I was not impressed with it. They staff was friendly, but like I said, they should have shown me the entire facility and not just one portion of it.

Caring84711050 May 29, 2014

Everybody recommended The Villages at Unity. It was clean, and actually, it was brand new. The rooms were smaller. I was shocked at the size of living room. I don't think you could have gotten much in it. Also they didn't provide furniture at all; you have to provide everything for yourself. Also, I thought this place was impersonal. I didn't think the staff was as warm and welcoming. Actually I only met with the intake person, and I just wasn't impressed by her. She just presented what they had to offer, and it was more like a business thing for her. The atmosphere of this community was just different. It did have a lot, like it had a movie theater, a coffee bar, and things like that, but I didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling that I got at another facility. Nothing stood out to me with their menu; it was just a regular kind of menu. Also their dining room was not elegant; it was just like a restaurant.

Kay24 March 27, 2014

I've had a couple of meals at Villages at Unity. They were very nice. It was like going to a fancy restaurant. The rooms were very nice. Somebody comes in to do housekeeping once a week. The living room is very spacious. There's a little tiny den and a nice little porch. The kitchen is small but adequate, especially when people go to the dining room for meals. I like the location, and I like the size of the room.

Caring76654750 January 31, 2014

We went to The Villages at Unity and the place was very clean and their building looks new. The staff were very nice and professional as well. They have a lot of activities to offer for their patients.

Caring71995750 October 23, 2013

The Villages is very nice. My parents are very happy there. It is very clean and the food is good. The staff is very friendly. The maintenance people come in and help them hang pictures. There are different things you can do there every month. They take them on trips and shopping tour three times a week. It's very affordable at $3600 a month for both my parents and that includes food and everything. So far, they're very happy with it.

About The Villages at Unity

The Villages at Unity is an independent living community in Rochester, NY designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Villages at Unity for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Villages at Unity