The Villages at Unity

Overview of Ratings

4.5

March 27, 2014

By Kay24

I've had a couple of meals at Villages at Unity. They were very nice. It was like going to a fancy restaurant. The rooms were very nice. Somebody comes in to do housekeeping once a week. The living room is very spacious. There's a little tiny den and a nice little porch. The kitchen is small but adequate, especially when people go to the dining room for meals. I like the location, and I like the size of the room.

January 31, 2014

We went to The Villages at Unity and the place was very clean and their building looks new. The staff were very nice and professional as well. They have a lot of activities to offer for their patients.

October 23, 2013

By Caring71995750

The Villages is very nice. My parents are very happy there. It is very clean and the food is good. The staff is very friendly. The maintenance people come in and help them hang pictures. There are different things you can do there every month. They take them on trips and shopping tour three times a week. It's very affordable at $3600 a month for both my parents and that includes food and everything. So far, they're very happy with it.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About The Villages at Unity

The Villages at Unity is an independent living community in Rochester, NY designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Villages at Unity for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Villages at Unity