Legacy at Cranberry Landing

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Legacy at Cranberry Landing

September 08, 2014

By Gene12

At Legacy, the facility itself was lovely, but the apartments were not so much. They were kind of old and not kept up that well. Also, I was really disappointed with the storage. They had maybe room for a microwave and a small refrigerator, but they didn't have a stove or bigger refrigerator. I did try to eat there and the food was very good and the service was very good. The dining area was nice. It wasn't too crowded. The staff was very good. I talked to some of the residents and they liked this place very much. At that time, they were doing a Wii bowling and I watched it for a while.

About Legacy at Cranberry Landing

Legacy at Cranberry Landing is designed with the active lifestyles of today's mature individual in mind. Located in the beautiful residential area in the Town of Irondequoit, Legacy features a variety of elegantly appointed apartments for independent living, and is convenient to retail centers, restaurants and churches.

A wide selection of first-class conveniences including a full-service dining facility, library, personal laundry service, exercise facility, and local transportation are provided by a caring and dedicated staff. Your safety is assured by a state-of-the-art security and fire system, individual emergency call systems, and a 24-hour staff.

Come visit us at Legacy at Cranberry Landing. Our model units are open and we would be happy to show you around.

We are located in a beautiful residential area in the Town of Irondequiot. It's a short drive to the stores and restaurants located nearby.

Map of Legacy at Cranberry Landing