Legacy at Clover Blossom

100 McAuley Drive, Rochester, NY, 14610

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Legacy at Clover Blossom

Joan111796650 August 15, 2015

I thought that the Legacy at Clover Blossom was an older facility. The people were very nice, but the independent units did not look to be nearly as well constructed as the ones at the other facility. The people were very nice, and the place was very clean, but I didn’t like the independent living model.

Eileen14 September 24, 2014

My sister is in a very nice place called Legacy. It’s very clean, pretty and very warm. They’ve got a lot of activity -- which is great -- but the only thing for my sister is that she is 84 and the people that she talked with are in their 90s and they don’t remember her even though they had a long conversation a day before. It’s in a nice neighborhood. My sister is happy, comfortable, and it feels like home to her. I would recommend this place.

Kay24 March 27, 2014

I like the Legacy at Clover Blossom. I like the fact that they put exercise equipment in, and they even have a pool. The room they showed me was kind of small. I don't know if they had different sizes or not. The staff seemed very nice, friendly, and they seemed to know the residents. I like the building. It's nice and spacious when you come in. The environment seems very nice, too.

JoshS June 30, 2012

My grandmother has lived there for about 5 years - she used to have her own home, but she had trouble getting up and down the stairs. She had also fallen twice without being able to get up for help, so we thought an assisted living facility would be best. I didn't have much of a role in the decision, it was mainly my dad and my aunt - both on my grandmother's side - that did all the research. I know they searched for a while before deciding on The Legacy. It has been a relatively good experience so far. My grandmother has made some friends there, but she doesn't seem THRILLED to be there, however she does still seem happy. Assisted living facilities can only be so upbeat.

From Legacy at Clover Blossom

Legacy at Clover Blossom is designed with the active lifestyles of today's mature individual in mind. Located in a beautiful residential area in the Town of Brighton, Legacy features a variety of elegantly appointed apartments for independent living, and is convenient to retail centers, restaurants and churches.

A wide selection of first-class conveniences including a full-service dining facility, library, personal laundry service, exercise facility, and local transportation are provided by a caring and dedicated staff. Your safety is assured by a state-of-the-art security and fire system, individual emergency call systems, and a 24-hour staff.

Come visit us at Legacy at Clover Blossom. Our model units are open and we would be happy to show you around.

Location of Legacy at Clover Blossom