Brookdale Brighton Rochester, NY

Overview of Ratings

4.1

September 08, 2014

By Gene12

The Gables at Brighton is in a pretty wooded area, but it is centrally located. There are a lot of things very close by, i.e., grocery store and the doctors. The apartments were lovely. They weren't huge, but they were plenty big enough. The views out the window were beautiful. You can have a nice walk around the place. There are three meals a day. There are a lot of things to do. The Gables was very nice. The staff seemed to be very pleasant. It was my favorite of all of them, but it was way too expensive for me. The dining area was lovely. It wasn't too big. In terms of activities, there were something every day and there were things that I would have enjoyed. They have a bus that takes you places. They have pool table. They have concerts. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

April 02, 2014

By Debby6

My father is at the Gables right now. I really like it. For what we need it for, it's just fine for him. They have little programs during the day, 10 o'clock is exercise. The food is very good, and the cleanliness is awesome. It's a very nice environment. It has very nice energy, is bright, and it has been awesome. They have their own apartments. Because some people don't want to just sit around their house and watch TV by themselves, probably, they have a TV room where they can all share the same TV, but at 7 o'clock, they watch movies together, so I guess that would be fine.

January 28, 2014

Dad was at the Gables of Brighton, but he became ill and needs to go back to the hospital. He was only there for a month. The place was very nice and they took care of my father.

July 01, 2012

By Clive1

My sister and I toured this facility and happened to like it. As a matter of fact we just moved our father there last week. The price is very reasonable. I like that they provide transportation to appointments. They have a lot of good diverse schedule of activities. Most of all I really like their dining facility. It's really huge and it's like a restaurant than like a dining hall. There are different plans one can sign up for. There's not a breakfast or lunch but a brunch. So the brunch is included everyday but the dinner it's extra and you can sign up for 10 meals a month, 20 or 30. We had him for 20 meals a month. His apartment is nice. The staff seemed caring.

Photos of Brookdale Brighton

Features of Brookdale Brighton

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Brighton

Brookdale Brighton provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Brighton