All Season of Rochester Hills

175 East Nawakwa Road, Rochester Hills, MI, 48307

Reviews of All Season of Rochester Hills

Sharon103887750 May 03, 2015

I’m on a gluten free diet, and All Seasons offers it here for their meals. We play cards, everybody seems friendly and content there, and everybody feels at home. The food is good, breakfast is buffet, and dinner is like a nice restaurant. The apartment that I’m getting is the smallest one -- 1-bedroom, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. Cleanliness is top notch.

They have a receptionist at the front door; somebody meets you there. They definitely check in everybody who comes in. The only thing that I can think about at this point is they don’t have washers and dryers in each apartment; you have to go down the hallway to do your laundry.

Caring94001650 November 06, 2014

My mother’s care is going fine at All Seasons. The staff is excellent. She is in independent living, but she needs independent medical contractors. There are social activities there like bingo, concerts, special events, and dinners. They have game rooms, a beauty salon, and an independent transportation service. The place is superb, friendly, sophisticated, and high level similar to a four season’s hotel. There are high levels of amenities, furnishings, surroundings, and quality. Mom is happy. She transitioned slowly but surely.

Clarys January 30, 2014

All Seasons was nice but it's an apartment and at that time, it was $3000 a month and we can't afford that. It seemed like it was quite new. The apartments were larger than the others we've seen but we didn't like that. We've been going there and it's been snowing and we haven't seen anybody. They're all inside because they're cold. They gave us a free dinner. The food was just absolutely wonderful, it was delicious, it was really good. They had computers that you could use or you take your own.

Carol71577550 October 17, 2013

All Seasons was very nice. It was very organized and very well put. The food was excellent. The staff was very good. However, I don't think they have a lot of social activities and this is something they can improve on. Overall, though, I would rate this place very highly.

Erica2 June 13, 2013

Rochester Hills has a fabulous atmosphere. Everything was new and fresh. The people there seemed to be more active. The decor was more of the style that we liked.

Social Worker # 1 January 18, 2012

I think All Seasons of Rochester Hills, Michigan is an excellent choice for placement for someone who prefers to live independently and who is looking for a condominium for themselves, a friend or a family member to live in. The common areas of the condominiums were just beautifully landscaped, tailor fitted for a king or queen to enjoy. The surrounding neighborhood is beautifully decorated and very well maintained and in a very low crime rate neighborhood. The condominium homes are elegant and luxurious and the architect and the design is like something I have never ever seen before shall I say very unique and different. Very tasteful to the eye the dining room was very formal the floor plans of the condominiums life style living were very large condo homes they are very spacious and roomy and tailor made for a king and queen to enjoy and live in.

These homes are magnificent and spectacular this senior community offers their residents an array of services and amenities. These seniors have an enormous amount of living here to enjoy for the rest of their retirement years. It doesn’t seem as if life could get any better than this. It is one of these senior communities that when you come you just hate to leave that is how great the atmosphere and the environment is. This senior community is just like living at home it is so very homey and comfortable. This is really royalty living conditions for the residents living here. In general, I would rank this facility a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise in their elegance for senior living.

From All Season of Rochester Hills

INNOVATIVE. ENGAGING. ENLIVENING. If you’re looking to relax and enjoy life, All Seasons of Rochester Hills is the place for you. Our senior living apartments in Rochester Hills, MI allows you to enjoy a vibrant, independent lifestyle without the hassles of home ownership. Spacious one- and two- bedroom senior apartment homes await, and our impressive array of services and amenities is sure to delight. When you live here, you will experience the very best in luxury senior living. Residents of All Seasons of Rochester Hills are treated to our remarkably high standards for senior living. All of our senior apartment homes were purposely designed for active, vibrant seniors looking to relax and enjoy life.

Residents of All Seasons of Rochester Hills are treated to our remarkably high standards for senior living. All of our senior apartment homes were purposely designed for active, vibrant seniors looking to relax and enjoy life. Residents can delight in an abundance of pleasures, including live entertainment and musical performances, fine dining prepared daily by a chef and served in one of our beautiful dining rooms, the spectacular main lounge for visiting with friends, well-stocked library, fitness studio, art studio, as well as a compassionate and professional staff to attend to your every need.

Features of All Season of Rochester Hills