Elm Park Estates

4230 Elm View Rd, Roanoke, VA, 24018

Reviews of Elm Park Estates

sandyshoes October 28, 2015

Elm Park Estates is a very attractive place. This is one of the places I had seen because it was nearby. It is modern. There is a big atrium with skylights and lots of light coming in. The hallways are wide. They also have little shelves that people decorate for the seasons. The apartment sizes are good. Elm Park Estates is a very vibrant, happy place. The residents looked very happy and comfortable. The facility is a very optimistic, happy place. The dining room is very large. There is a menu from which you can choose. The food was excellent. Elm Park Estates is part of a large group. If you wish to travel, you can stay at one of their places in another state for no extra charge. That is a really good feature for me.

leamlass September 16, 2015

As far as price range for me, Elm Park Estates would have been tight, but overall, I would say, I could accept the place. It seemed outdated. The paints and the furnishings needed to be updated. However, the people were very friendly. I talked to a couple of the residents, and they seemed to be happy. They have a pool, and they had so many activities. It was close to town. The neighborhood was updated and safe. It was pretty close to a hospital and a mall.

Ron43 April 10, 2015

I moved my mom to Elm Park Estates. It is good. They have home health care right there if you need some service. It is almost like assisted living just have to pay a few dollars more to have it available. It is all independent living and just have a manager available on call. If anything happens, then they can call a medical facility. My mother chose it because it has the most activities. We visited 5 assisted living places, and this is the one she feels she likes better. That is her second reason. The first reason is that it is $1,000 less.

Norma8 June 30, 2014

It was an excellent visit for me at Elm Park. It was wonderful. They came and picked me up. I had lunch with them, and we listened to a concert. They took me on a tour. They were just lovely. The food was wonderful. The staff was fantastic. The rooms were beautiful. They just had the basics, and that's all you need. You would have your meals outside, but they had a microwave and the few essentials for what you would need. They have it well-prepared. Activities were well-developed. They are always having dances and having people come to sing to them. They take them on tours and bus trips.

Debbie76738650 January 31, 2014

Elm Park Estates is strictly independent living. It's a very, very nice facility. The rooms are of good size. The two bedrooms are really nice. The one bedroom is a little bit small. We did have a meal there when we had the tour and I was very pleased with the meal we had. The folks that we toured with were very, very gracious and actually have invited us back. Even if they are independent living, they try to aide their people in place. Once you get to the point where you really, really need a lot of care, they are going to work with you to try to make sure that you can stay there as long as possible. This is number 1 on my list if mom is truly just independent living.

Lavern1 July 30, 2013

After visiting several facilities, we decided to move our mom to Elm Park Estates. It was quite a wonderful place. My mom didn't want a big apartment, she wants a studio apartment. She's got a little patio. She can go out to the dining room. The first day she met four ladies and they have lunch together. Sunday morning she's not feeling well and the cafeteria take it up on themselves to send up some toasts and fruits and ginger ale for her. They were really warm, they were really helpful. And the price is just perfect. So, we find it to be very good and my mom is really happy there.

rstr December 21, 2012

Elm Park Estates house some of the most respectful employees that I have ever encountered in my life. I have never had the pleasure of seeing a staff of employees go so far out of their way to ensure the happiness of the people who they are committed to helping. Recently a relative of mine was admitted to this fine assisted living facility, because he was getting older and was having an increasingly difficult time caring for himself. His unique condition was one which means that he would need a fair bit more attention than an average guest. However, the staff here truly went out of their way to ensure his happiness. Further, they are always very communicative with family members whenever we have questions or require information. It is my hope that one day when I am too old to care for myself I may end up in a facility as fine as this one.

From Elm Park Estates

Elm Park Estates is located in Roanoke, VA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Elm Park Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Elm Park Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room