Welbrook Arlington | Independent Living

7858 California Ave, Riverside, CA, 92504

Reviews of Welbrook Arlington | Independent Living

Caring84183550 September 26, 2014

Welbrook at the time had the most things on my list, but things have changed a lot, as they were undergoing a major renovation when I moved in. It seems very difficult the first six months. The contractor did things wrong and they had to be done over again. It was an absolute mess. I was in a temporary apartment in the assisted living because there wasn’t anything available to fit my needs in the independent living building, but eventually, miraculously, they found a 1-bedroom and made an offer to stay We have three meals a day provided, and most of the food choices are pretty good. I happen to be lactose intolerant, so there are times I can’t eat what they have on their menu. We have a microwave only in our apartment, so I can’t cook anything here in my apartment, nothing major of any kind. They have a number of activities every day. Communication from the staff to the residents is very poor; decisions are made that we have no input on, and that is my biggest concern.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Welbrook Arlington

Centrally located in the historic city of Riverside, California, Welbrook Arlington is a full service senior living community that offers a continuum of care within a serene campus setting. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy outdoor California living at Welbrook including our manicured grounds with mature trees, plentiful walkways, courtyards with fountains, pool, spa and putting green. The community is also close to shops, restaurants, local parks and medical offices.

What sets us apart is the way we work together with residents and families to build relationships, share expertise and enhance quality of life - everything to make you "feel at home".

Welbrook Senior Living offers a complete continuum of care from Independent Living to Assisted living to Memory Care. Our beautifully landscaped campus offers lush areas for walking and enjoying the outdoors. We offer large living areas to meet with your family and new friends and enjoy a variety of activities 7 days a week. Please call us for a complimentary lunch and tour We are looking forward to meeting you.

Features of Welbrook Arlington

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Movie Theater, Game Room, Resident Art Studio, Parlor/Bistro

• Tai Chi