Magnolia Grand

8537 Magnolia Avenue, Riverside, CA, 92504

Reviews of Magnolia Grand

LynLWKKX May 11, 2016

We visited Magnolia Grand for my mother, but it was not suitable for her requirements, although it was a very nice place. The environment was wonderful, the people were happy, and it was a nice place, but it was an independent living facility only and didn't have a life progression program. The staff was very wonderful, nice, helpful, and informative. The residents had a great energy, and it was clearly a caring atmosphere. The grounds were limited and didn't have an outdoor place. The location was appropriate for anyone who needs access to the city center for doctors' visits and that kind of thing.

George123785550 May 11, 2016

The senior living place that I really liked was Magnolia Grand. It is very clean, and everybody that I met was nice, friendly, and happy. I didn’t see any obvious problems. I absolutely recommend this community. It is clean, presentable, and friendly.

Craftangel September 23, 2015

The most beautiful facility we toured. Nice staff and programs. Accepts pets. The views out the window were not what my mother was looking for.

Caring104817150 April 17, 2015

Magnolia Village was where my mother was at one point. It was very clean. The people were very caring. My mother did not like it when we walked in the long hall way. She felt very closed in, so she wanted something that when she went out the door, she was outside because she could get claustrophobic really easy.

Caring88710550 September 15, 2014

It was Magnolia Village we visited. They were getting ready to do a remodel. My father-in-law needed too much care to be there. Our visit was good.

Barbara85628350 May 27, 2014

My dad is moving to Magnolia Village, and it appears to be very neat. It’s been there 29 years, and they're going through a complete renovation. They’re re-doing each apartment, and they’re beautiful. The staff has been there a long time, and there’s not a lot of turnover. They seem to have a lot of very active people. The food is really good. We’re looking for him to have a very nice social time there; the place seems to be very social. They play cards every day and have a movie in an actual theater. They have shuffle-board, lawn bowling, and a lot of different things that he can really do actively.

Barbara82397650 April 22, 2014

I’m at Magnolia Village. It’s a lovely place. They have a great staff. The only problem is they raised their rent quite considerably, and that’s why I was thinking of leaving, but I worked that out. Otherwise, they are wonderful people. They have a lot of activities here. They have a resident council of which I am president, and I can’t say enough about them. They’re very, very good. I would definitely recommend them very highly to anyone who needs this kind of facility and can pay the rent.

Caring79597950 April 16, 2014

We were able to visit Magnolia Village when we were searching for a facility for my cousin. The place was very nice and welcoming. We have been very pleased with the place. The rooms were very large and very clean. It was very nicely maintained. Their dining room is very clean and very organized.

Caring88968250 March 31, 2014

My mom just signed a lease with Magnolia Village. My mom hasn?t moved in yet. They're in the middle of a remodel, so it's all getting refurbished. One of the things that impressed me was the fact that the old section, the part they're remodeling, was actually very well-maintained. You could tell that even though it was older, they had kept up with the little things as they went along. It was a good thing, and it was very clean.

We had lunch there; the food was very good. They provide three meals a day, open restaurant sitting kind of thing. They have two entrees, and then there's a list of eight things you can always order if you don't want any of the entrees. It's like a 2-hour window for breakfast, for lunch, and for dinner, which was very nice.

They do your housekeeping. You have to do your own laundry, which is fine. My mom can do that. They don't provide caretaker assistance, but they do have a contract with a care provider, and they'd had that same agency for 10 years and almost all of the people there have been there for five to eight to 10 years. Very low staff turnover.

Caring060701 June 19, 2013

We went to Magnolia Senior Retirement Center but they were not assisted and we're definitely needed assisted living. The visit went very well though. Of all the facilities I've visited, this one is the closest to my house. They have a dining room and it was fine. Their rooms were small. The staff were very nice and courteous. I would have no problem recommending that facility.

Dr. Hendrick November 17, 2011

Very clean, dedicated and caring staff and excellent food. Lots of entertaining activities for residents. Very comfortable venue.

From Magnolia Grand

Magnolia Grand has been described as living in a five-star resort with a big family. Here, we understand that home is something different to everyone. For some it's a comfortable place to rest and unwind after a long day of activities, socializing or traveling to wine country. For others it's a quiet retreat where you can enjoy the company of a friend or the serenity of a private apartment.

Magnolia Grand, adjacent to California Baptist University, is just minutes from several major shopping areas, two hospitals, a senior citizen center, as well as the Pacific Ocean, mountains, desert and wine country. But travel isn’t always necessary because the opportunities for socializing, exercise, happy hour, learning, dancing, watching a movie or simply relaxing are virtually endless right here. Magnolia Grand was designed inside and out to nurture and stimulate the senses and foster a sense of independence. From our convenient location just off the 91 freeway, to the pet-friendly environment, we feature a comprehensive list of amenities. Call today to learn more!

Features of Magnolia Grand