The Waterford on Highland Colony

619 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS, 39157

Reviews of The Waterford on Highland Colony

April 14, 2015

By Alandjames

My mother lives at The Waterford. I would give it 5 stars but the 5th star wont let me click on it. The staff is wonderful, the food is great, residents are friendly. They go over and above in everything to make sure great for her and for all the residents. You owe it to yourself and to your family to check out The Waterford before going anywhere else. You become part of a family and part of a community when you move here. I cant recommend it highly enough! We have been beyond pleased!

Photos of The Waterford on Highland Colony

Features of The Waterford on Highland Colony

About The Waterford on Highland Colony

At The Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. Each morning you'll awake to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

The Waterford proudly presents a staff of experienced, detail-oriented professionals at your service. From our executive director to our culinary chef, to our housekeepers and wait staff, you'll find warm and friendly people truly concerned about you.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options so you can paint your days with the colors of life.

Map of The Waterford on Highland Colony