The Waterford on Highland Colony

619 Highland Colony Parkway, Ridgeland, MS, 39157

Reviews of The Waterford on Highland Colony

Caring113047950 September 30, 2015

The Waterford on Highland Colony is gorgeous. It's in a green space with forest. They have a lake there and benches out beside the lake. The rooms were pretty small, but they were larger than the other place we visited, and they were updated. It's all central air. They will paint them any color that you want. They wanted me to be on the first floor because I have a dog, but I can't afford $2000 a month. They have a party once a week, and they serve wine and hard liquor with a live band. It's a very elegant place like someone's home, and it has a gorgeous library.

Laura111759750 August 14, 2015

The Waterford was a beautiful property, but it was lacking the homey feel, and I know a lot of these elderly people are lonely. Waterford just struck me as kind of a lonesome place. It is independent living, but I just didn't get the warm feel. It was more beautiful, more modern, and more of my personal style, but I didn't get a warm feel for that time in your life or you might be lonely. They were helpful. It just seemed like it needed a warmer feel; it is hard to explain it.

Charlotte22 July 13, 2015

We are looking into The Waterford. It was great, there were lovely people there, and the residents were really nice. We really liked the whole facility. They had cards and different things set up for different weeks. They serve three meals a day. There were several different rooms that we looked at and several different sizes. My sister said the food is fantastic.

Alandjames April 14, 2015

My mother lives at The Waterford. I would give it 5 stars but the 5th star wont let me click on it. The staff is wonderful, the food is great, residents are friendly. They go over and above in everything to make sure great for her and for all the residents. You owe it to yourself and to your family to check out The Waterford before going anywhere else. You become part of a family and part of a community when you move here. I cant recommend it highly enough! We have been beyond pleased!

From The Waterford on Highland Colony

At The Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. Each morning you'll awake to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

The Waterford proudly presents a staff of experienced, detail-oriented professionals at your service. From our executive director to our culinary chef, to our housekeepers and wait staff, you'll find warm and friendly people truly concerned about you.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options so you can paint your days with the colors of life.

Features of The Waterford on Highland Colony