Chateau Ridgeland

745 S Pear Orchard Rd, Ridgeland, MS, 39157

Reviews of Chateau Ridgeland

Caring113047950 September 30, 2015

I was not impressed with Chateau Ridgeland. The rooms were very small. It is a buy-in, the fee for moving in is way higher than anything I could afford, and their rent is about the same. They had no covered parking, and they had very little green space surrounding it. I have a dog, and if you get a first floor room, you have to pay extra. The people who gave me the tour were very nice, and they said they're going to build around a putting lot. They had an air-conditioner that's on the floor in that very little space.

Caring103983550 March 25, 2015

I enjoyed my visit at Chateau Ridgeland. I appreciated the people who work there. I feel the facilities are well maintained, and the staff appears to be very congenial. I have a couple of friends who are already there. I had lunch there and I enjoyed it. Their meals are very satisfying, not extraordinary, but very good. It is located very close to me and is in a lovely site. The apartments are very attractive, and they are well maintained. They have a variety. They have two bedrooms, one bedroom, and a very abbreviated one; you know, everything flows from one thing to another, which is not really an apartment so much. It is a fancy hotel. All of them have kitchen facility that is limited with a small fridge with a freezer top and a microwave. They have a listing of the activities.

Richard101104250 October 31, 2014

Chateau Ridgeland is for assisted living. Most of the people there were there in 70s or 80s. It just didn’t work for me because it was too expensive. The room was really nice, and there are chairs.

There was an older man that I met there, and he was very nice; everybody that I met was nice. The food was very good. It was a really great place and really nice people. The cleanliness, how nice it was, and how nice the staff was really impressed me.

Rhoda1 July 19, 2014

Chateau Ridgeland was real warm, and it had a wide variety of things that the residents could do. The food was good. I think the cook is good there. They have a little more flavor than ours. They have a program where any of their facilities you can go on a switch to visit. What struck me the most, even though I live in one of their facilities in Nebraska, is I think the people there were very pleasant and outgoing. They were all very caring and interested in helping the residents. They had people doing bean bag baseball from wheelchairs and walkers. They have armchair exercise. They have a small chapel.

Caring84120350 May 11, 2014

Chateau Ridgeland was adequate. It was a bit expensive for what they had, but we are kind of in a holding pattern right now. The best thing about it is probably the location. It's near the mall and some places that she's familiar with. The only negative thing is they allow smoking on one floor. I would prefer if they were absolutely a non-smoking facility.

Shirley32 October 23, 2013

I found Chateau Ridgeland quite inviting. It was not super up-to-date as far as the structure itself but it was clean. The people were smiling and talking and happy and the lady I talked to seemed to be well informed about everything that went on there. I would recommend it. They have everything I think I would need when I do get to move in.

From Chateau Ridgeland

Chateau Ridgeland is located in Ridgeland, MS, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Chateau Ridgeland for a visit...and stay!

Features of Chateau Ridgeland

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room