Reviews of Our House Senior Living - Richland Center RCAC
March 28, 2016
I visited this facility
February 29, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Our House Senior Living - Richland Center RCAC
Features of Our House Senior Living - Richland Center RCAC
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Resident Capacity: 20
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Lic 13386
About Our House Senior Living - Richland Center RCAC
Our Senior Apartments in Richland Center offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. All Our House Senior Living RCAC Apartments offer a full complement of amenities and services including private apartments with kitchenettes, spacious bathrooms, housekeeping, maintenance services and three delicious family style meals each day.
Room and House Features:
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments
- Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Private bath with convenient walk-in shower
- Access for private phone and cable TV
- Patios and balconies available
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls
- Suite and appliance maintenance
- Pull cord and pendant call system (Device deposit required)
- In our Assisted Care dining room, we offer 3 meals a day served restaurant style.
- Free coffee bar along with fruit and treats available daily
- Resident laundry facilities (at no charge)
- Weekly Linen Laundry, including laundering of sheets and towels and changing of bedding
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Trash removal twice a day or as needed
- Care provided by resident assistants
- Reminders for meals and activities
- In-house beauty/barber shop
- Quiet second-floor library
- Beautiful patio with walking paths and waterfall
- Parking available
What Makes Us Special
We are passionately committed to making a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. We provide the highest quality care and excellent services, while promoting social interaction of seniors in a nurturing family-like environment.